Hey man, nice shot!

shortBoarder

on the pegs + into the sun
Donating Member
Registered
A suspect points a gun at a police officer.

The officer fires back.

The officer's bullet goes straight down the barrel of the suspects revolver, and lodges there. Anybody want to figure the odds?

Story

A modern day Robin hood type shot.

At least there's no room to argue, that was definately a justified shooting.

holy hell
anyone wanna guess what happens if he's tries to pull the trigger again?? ouch!!!!!!!

pretty unlikely, kinda cool at the same time tho

Looks like the bullet actually went into the cylinder on the right side and not down the barrel. The picture that shows the brass being pushed out the back by the officer's round is the round to the right of the frame. I didn't see any quotes saying it went down the barrel. Still though, what are the odds?
biggrin.gif

The pic I referred to with the brass jammed out and the scratch on the frame in front of that cylinder, probably from the officer's round.

Untitled_1.jpg

A modern day Robin hood type shot.

At least there's no room to argue, that was definately a justified shooting.
Now that is what I call evidence for the police officers defence. If it would have been Detroit there would have been a mother on the TV screaming that her child was set up and carrying a gun because he feared cops. Of course then sueing for 5 million dollars. Wouldn't surprise me if a lawsuit doesn't come out of this one too...

Looks like the bullet actually went into the cylinder on the right side and not down the barrel. The picture that shows the brass being pushed out the back by the officer's round is the round to the right of the frame. I didn't see any quotes saying it went down the barrel. Still though, what are the odds?
biggrin.gif
you're right - I read it wrong. Still, pretty darn good shot!

I'd like to hear some attorney argue that it wasn't self-defense on the part of the officers.

biggrin.gif
you're right - I read it wrong. Still, pretty darn good shot!

I'd like to hear some attorney argue that it wasn't self-defense on the part of the officers.
One of my co-workers had to shoot a guy that pointed a rifle at him. The shotgun pellet pock marks on the end of the barrel and the front of the forestock were pretty convincing on the officer's behalf in that case as well.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146377712 -->

I bought a project house in Tacoma. Trust me, both Seattle and Tacoma are mostly great. Like most cities though, they have their bad spots. I found a spent bullet casing in the alley by my project house yesterday, and last month crack heads stole the newly installed wiring runs. They recycle the wire for drug money. The house is in the cheapest part of town, but both Seattle and Tacoma are changing fast. I don't know where the crimnals are going to go but they aren't going to be in city for much longer, it's getting to pricey.

Carlos Hathcock put a round straight through another snipers scope in Vietnam. He got lucky and got his shot off before the other guy did.

its about the luck...nothing more...what kind of law, will just disable the deadly weapon only? in the matter of life and death kind of situation? nobody...unless, the same officer constantly doing it over and over again...
blues.gif

Back