Hey, look 2 balls, no hands!

BTW, what does "discreet007" mean? Are you some low budget James Bond or somethin'?
ices_rofl.gif
Or are you just a James Bond without the woman?

Brian

Nope, Just a screen name I used somewhere else. It was supposed to be discreet001 as in discreet one, but it morphed into 007 instead of 001. People view it as strange, but I am getting used to it. I was thinking of changing to BostonBusa. What do you think?

Funny you should say Boston. I have a cousin who lives in Boston. He's always trying to get me to come up there. He's constantly talking about how nice it is up there.

Brian

I am now seasoned. I hope it is with Honey BBQ, that's my fav!
Since I'm from the South, maybe I should sprinkle a little 'Hot Sauce' on you.   Will put some hair on your chest and set fire to your a$$hole.

Brian
I need to shave the chest. I look like a gorilla. It is creeping up my neck. Thank god my back isn't covered. lol

You should come up. The woman are beautiful. The bars rock and it is beautiful in the summer. With the influx of college kids it is a nice town. I think it fluxes about 300,000 when the kids are here. Lots of partying, etc..

Let me know if you ever come up, we can go party.

Congrats. I have a question for you. I am toying with the idea of moving up there when the position come available. I would be working at Boston International Airport. The question is, How are the taxes up there? Do you have to pay Boston City tax and MA state taxes as well?

If you work here you pay Mass State income tax. It is around 5% and Federal income tax. If that is what you mean. Let me know when you are ready to move. I can help you find a place.

I have never heard of city tax, what is that? Is that on your income or whatever you purchase?

To answer more broadly, there isn't any kind of tax geared towards the city in specific. Just tolls on the Mass TurnPike.

I have never heard of city tax, what is that? Is that on your income or whatever you purchase?[/QUOTE]
I know people that live in CT and work in New York City. They have to pay CT and NY state income tax and a percent to NY City as well. Nothing like getting hit three times. I'm not sure what I am going to do yet it's just a thought to get me as close to Maine as I can without looking for a new job. Thanks for the info and the offer for help I will keep it in mind.
Jim

Is asking about a property tax? Where I'm from a property tax is charged by the city or town you live in if you own a property, renters don't have to pay one.

Is asking about a property tax? Where I'm from a property tax is charged by the city or town you live in if you own a property, renters don't have to pay one.
No, he is talking about income tax. Renters pay the property tax through their rent. The landlord just charges you more in your rent when the taxes go up.

Back