Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Sweet -
Live support is back!

I was just gonna click it and it said offline... Is it back to dead support
biggrin.gif

I had done a test and I got a failure message that said an email was being generated...

I just tried to test it again... didn't work?

Just tried again - but I think the problem is with my computer.... I get a dialog box for active x and when I click it, it shuts all my Explorer windows... I need someone fluent in computer geek to help me fix this one tomorrow...

it works... just chatted with the captain himself for about 5 mins!

(BiG-T @ Sep. 14 2006,09:41)
cool.gif
The folks that have managed the sessions dont even know that the service is back for them to log into..... You will see it online more and more each day.

Cap

Thanks Cap.

How do you function with so little sleep!?
rock.gif
I'm submitting you for scientific study. They'll have a computer for you so you can keep the .org running.

I've been this way since Jr. High.... I get about 2 - 3 hours of sleep a night. I function pretty good on a routine.... I always tell people that I just have to try harder to be average to I study more.

Dustman is smarter than I ever thought I could be... He figures out things in minutes where it takes me hours or days.... I live by the believe that persistance will get you anywhere though..

My wife used to hate me being up all hours of the night but she is good with it too....

cap

Back