Hey IPHONE users...

PADEROLIS

Registered
With the 3.1 firmware upgrade you can now send photos through MMS!! I just got mine on Sunday for my b-day, but have always heard you could not send pic. text on them. This has been a big complaint with some people I know that has them or wants to get one! Just thought I'd share for those who may not know!! BTW so far I am having a blast with mine!:thumbsup::beerchug:

Nice Aaron..

There's also an app called 'Quip' that you can download that sends (phone to phone) :thumbsup:

Not being able to send phone to phone pics was the only thing I didnt like when I first got my i phone.

I hate that about the phone. You have to go to an off site and put in a 15 digit id number AND a long password to "view" the pic:poke:

Gonna look into the upgrade:beerchug:

Blackberry has been able to send pics via MMS all along :tongue4: Just sayin' :laugh:

I've had them both, and even with this 'flaw' the iPhone was/is a game changer. Completely turned the phone world on it's head.

AT&T doesn't support MMS transfers until the 25th of September. They also don't support tethering, video, and a few other common things that most phones have now a days. There was a document leaked recently by someone at AT&T. When the iPhone was first released that said there is no way the AT&T network could support all these features over the bandwith available and it would take years for them to upgrade. AT&T basically wasn't prepared for the popularity of the iPhone and that's why a few people have tried to sue them along with Apple because of these headaches.

I love my iPhone and wouldn't want anything else that is out there at this time. :thumbsup:

AT&T doesn't support MMS transfers until the 25th of September. They also don't support tethering, video, and a few other common things that most phones have now a days. There was a document leaked recently by someone at AT&T. When the iPhone was first released that said there is no way the AT&T network could support all these features over the bandwith available and it would take years for them to upgrade. AT&T basically wasn't prepared for the popularity of the iPhone and that's why a few people have tried to sue them along with Apple because of these headaches.

I love my iPhone and wouldn't want anything else that is out there at this time. :thumbsup:
I agree. I'm hooked:beerchug:

Back