HEY I Got A Question.

shadetree57

Registered
My son needs a rear tire on his 1000 so we'll get a set saturday. My question is, Do Ya'll think a 180 on the rear will work out OK. There's a hundred dollar difference in the 190 and 180. They're selling the 600 tires for 169 mounted and balanced. The 1000 tires are 279 mount and bal. Only difference is the rear tire size. Oh by the way, I'm sticking to the original size on the busa. Whatchall thank.

I know guys that run 180's on busa's. It doesn't hurt just helps corner, but does take away from larger contact patch when going straight.

Should be same price to work on 600's as 1000's. Well should be for all suzuki sport bike it all the same operation and close to the same layout of parts.

I know guys that run 180's on busa's. It doesn't hurt just helps corner, but does take away from larger contact patch when going straight.

Should be same price to work on 600's as 1000's. Well should be for all suzuki sport bike it all the same operation and close to the same layout of parts.
I guess i was not very clear on the prices but the difference is not in the bike but the size tire. Sorry about that.

Back