will not pull up at work!
rock.gif
 What you up to noodles?
laugh.gif
 Send to my email

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif
I don't know how many of you out there remember the car commercials done by a dealer out in LA by the name of Cal Worthington. They were the best. One time they had a "trained" tiger doing a spot with him, and the tiger was, i guess you would say, sexually interested in him. Only saw it a few times then I think they had to take it off the air. I laughed so hard the first time I saw it I almost wet myself.
laugh.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

you mean GO SEE CAL GO SEE CAL GO SEE CAL! I am to young to remember him
smile.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif
I don't know how many of you out there remember the car commercials done by a dealer out in LA by the name of Cal Worthington. They were the best. One time they had a "trained" tiger doing a spot with him, and the tiger was, i guess you would say, sexually interested in him. Only saw it a few times then I think they had to take it off the air. I laughed so hard the first time I saw it I almost wet myself.
laugh.gif
I remember him well. No matter what he had with him, it was "his dog Spot".
Thanks for sharing "The Iceman"
beerchug.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Heh - Hal just sez he wiped out on the Busa cuz he doesn't want to admit to us that he did the same thing!
laugh.gif

That must be the guy they based Ted Danson's character on in that movie "Made in America" It was a crap movie but maybe somebody saw it... anybody... hello?...

*crickets*

Hey Hal... Do tigers like parsley?... 'cause I know they like..........

never mind.

hahahhaha
thats great
been doing good.HAL
ive been thru KC like 6 times already in the past week, im in iowa now and gonna bring the last of my things to wichita tommorw, dont know when , but sometimes tomorw
i drove thru KC in that white out you guys had and went thru 2 huge pyle up in olathe area on I35

BOB you stayin safe out there?

Back