Hey GNBRETT carpel tunnel

dragonbusa

Registered
heres what mine looked like the day they took off the bandages, yes it hurt like ah SOB???

549422_597740403572647_2011287785_n.jpg

ouch! how bad was ur carpal tunnel? wat symptoms were u experiencing? and how long ago did u have the surgery? did u look into ECTR?
Carpal Tunnel Release (ECTR) - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Had mine done back in aug, my symtoms were severe, I had sharp pains shooting up my pinky and thumb . the other three fingers felt like the joints were coming apart and my palms hurt like hell at work ( truck driver) Took a long dam time to heal, I"d say I"m at 90% now with a vast improvment in that hand. I will have the other one done at some point but right now i cant afford to mise that much work again. as far as the ECTR the doc told me its esay to miss a small peice of the legament and you end up going back in (it happend to my brother) If they make a strait cut that long down your wist it will leave a tight spot in you skin:laugh:
ouch! how bad was ur carpal tunnel? wat symptoms were u experiencing? and how long ago did u have the surgery? did u look into ECTR?
Carpal Tunnel Release (ECTR) - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy cow that's a huge scar, on both my hands it was a little 1.5 inch cut, you cannot even notice my at all.

Back