Hey friends nice looking site and hope this weekend will be part of the BUSA FAMILY

BoOsTeD-aLtY

Registered
My name is Dan . I live down in boring Cape Coral Florida. I was big into the car scene . I have built my car from bottom to top over the past few years. I have also owned 2 bikes being 600's and sold the last to start my business. My other half would rather be on the back of a bike then in the car with me. I like to race.! I have been wanting a Busa for the past 2 years and hopefully will be getting mine this weekend . I am looking at a 2002 blue/black one. So wish me luck. I am trying to get out of the boring car scene down here. There seems to always be something going on in the bike community and not just sitting in a parking lot with the highschool kids.

Re: Hey friends nice looking site and hope this weekend will be part of the BUSA FA

Welcome and good luck on the acquisition! Post up pics if you get it or when you get one. We like that stuff around here. Great group of folks willing to help out with whatever you need.

Re: Hey friends nice looking site and hope this weekend will be part of the BUSA FA

great man and thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah I can't wait to ride again. I miss the freedom . My dad rides and has no one to ride with and is ready to sell his custom Goldwing.

I figured I would share a few pics of the engine on my car . This is how bad of a nut I am for custom builds. Take it the car is a 97 altima and they don't come from factory turboed !
DigitalPics493.jpg

my helper
DigitalPics459.jpg

DigitalPics458.jpg

FMR20BBQ2010-22-06---20014.jpg

That's impressive! Do you do the work yourself?

:welcome:aboard. My only words of advice is if you decide to go turbo with the busa please, please don't build your own kit. :thumbsup:

yup. I built the motor from bottom to top . All the install atleast. I have a great machine shop that does our machine work. No I would not build my own kit, but I think my busa is safe from my turbo bug LOL. I actually want it for me and my other half to go out and enjoy our time away from the little ones.

:welcome: good luck getting your busa :thumbsup:

:welcome::welcome::welcome: & Good Luck this Weekend.

:welcome: aboard! :hello:

is the billet bracket stuff for the airbox/MAF stuff? would like to see pics of the nissan when completed... have done a few of them myself and is always interesting to see other guys solutions to some of the plumbing headaches...

now get the Busa :)

:welcome: to the oRg. She sure is a cutey. You can't put a turbo on a Busa :whistle:

Turbo Busa1.jpg

Welcome to the madness and to the family...I suspect that you're going to pull off gettin' the 'busa 'cuz you already signed up to a forum...

:laugh:

Anyway, put up some pix when you get 'er home, yo!!!

:cheerleader: ...and congratulations...

:welcome:

I really hope I get it. The way things are down here in Florida I am worried about the bakns crap. They are really being tight on bike loans. They don't want to lean the money , but then they are crying cause all the places are closing down. The billet you see in the pic there is for my battery, but I do have a billet Vac manifold for all of my vac lines it is just not in those pics

Eaglemark Savings Bank (Harley Davidson) has money to lend. 1-800-699-2336

Welcome to the oRg! :beerchug:

Back