Hey Folks Who's Got it right?

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
I know I am stretching here, but I wrote this on another thread and well, though I suck at writing rhymes the message is accurate I believe.

I know I am setting myself up for an online asswhoopin and thats OK.  I just wanted someone to read the damn thing.

So here it is, read it and blast away...
music.gif
I deserve it for re-posting my own stuff...I'm shameless...

"WHATS IT ALL ABOUT?"

Curves are where it's at absolutely, no doubt.  Getting your knee down, laying it out.  The chicken strips on your tires tell the tale no lie.  Now put your head down, time to fly...

Top speed is where it's at, absolutely, no doubt, Man gearing for 225 and cranking 350 out.  Head down, engine screaming, man gotta pinch yourself, your not day-dreamin...

Stunts, Yeah dude this is what it is all about, absolutely no doubt.  Wheelies and stoppies and burnouts lets go.  Putting on a hell of show.  Being an outlaw and hanging it out, X-Games baby we're headin out...

Bling Blinging along is what it's all about, absolutely no doubt. Posing and cruizin, chroming it out?  Two inches of clearance, sparkles that shout, single front disc!?... Man, whats that about?  Looking good, gettin noticed, man this is what it's all about.

<span style='color:orangered'>RIDING</span> my Brothers!  This is what it's all about! Curves, speed, stunts, and blinging...Man we all got it, we know the feeling.  Junkies for sure, addicted for life, adrenaline highs folks, that's the life...

Yo!
11doh.gif

OK Have at it...

You forgot Seat Time! There is nothing better than a beautiful day spent on 2 wheels. Friends, fun, and great food. Who could ask for more.

Later,

Steve

I know I am stretching here, but I wrote this on another thread and well, though I suck at writing rhymes the message is accurate I believe.

I know I am setting myself up for an online asswhoopin and thats OK.  I just wanted someone to read the damn thing.

So here it is, read it and blast away...
music.gif
I deserve it for re-posting my own stuff...I'm shameless...

"WHATS IT ALL ABOUT?"

Curves are where it's at absolutely, no doubt.  Getting your knee down, laying it out.  The chicken strips on your tires tell the tale no lie.  Now put your head down, time to fly...

Top speed is where it's at, absolutely, no doubt, Man gearing for 225 and cranking 350 out.  Head down, engine screaming, man gotta pinch yourself, your not day-dreamin...

Stunts, Yeah dude this is what it is all about, absolutely no doubt.  Wheelies and stoppies and burnouts lets go.  Putting on a hell of show.  Being an outlaw and hanging it out, X-Games baby we're headin out...

Bling Blinging along is what it's all about, absolutely no doubt. Posing and cruizin, chroming it out?  Two inches of clearance, sparkles that shout, single front disc!?... Man, whats that about?  Looking good, gettin noticed, man this is what it's all about.

<span style='color:orangered'>RIDING</span> my Brothers!  This is what it's all about! Curves, speed, stunts, and blinging...Man we all got it, we know the feeling.  Junkies for sure, addicted for life, adrenaline highs folks, that's the life...

Yo!
11doh.gif

OK Have at it...
Not bad.....I'm gonna call ya "Poet" from this day on.

Can't put into words a description that fits this man...
I wish I had the skill of Cyrano de Bergerac because any less is not enough to describe the magnitude of the talents shown with such splendor by this awesome artist...

Can't put into words a description that fits this man...
I wish I had the skill of Cyrano de Bergerac because any less is not enough to describe the magnitude of the talents shown with such splendor by this awesome artist...
So I am assuming this is sarcasm? Thats cool...If I could write worth a damn I wouldn't be a Graphic Artist huh?

If you meant it, well then I am Humbled by your praise.

But I think I am going to go the sarcasm route...
wow.gif

If the sarcasm path makes you feel more comfortable - go for it. But you would be wrong........

I was impressed by your writing and it made me think of images from past rides where I was guilty of the things you described. Your prose was cool!

Besides you hung it out there for us to trash and we didn't. So you probably got the reaction you hoped for.

If the sarcasm path makes you feel more comfortable - go for it. But you would be wrong........

I was impressed by your writing and it made me think of images from past rides where I was guilty of the things you described. Your prose was cool!

Besides you hung it out there for us to trash and we didn't. So you probably got the reaction you hoped for.
Well I was hoping I wouldn't get thrashed for it, but you never know, I appreciate it.

I was inspired by an argument the other day about a "Messed Up" Busa.  Extended swingarm, chrome everywhere.  And it just got me thinking.

What it comes down to is we all like to ride, how we go about it or what we think is cool should be secondary, we are all here cause we love to ride...

So I am assuming this is sarcasm?  Thats cool...If I could write worth a damn I wouldn't be a Graphic Artist huh?

If you  meant it, well then I am Humbled by your praise.

wow.gif
You sound like a woman...
Why must you go with sarcasm... ? I wasn't being sarcastic THIS time... I just exagerated a little little tiny bit... I liked your words as I also like your graphic and artistic stuff. I am not much of a literature critic but I am very fond of graphics and arts
smile.gif

So I am assuming this is sarcasm?  Thats cool...If I could write worth a damn I wouldn't be a Graphic Artist huh?

If you  meant it, well then I am Humbled by your praise.

wow.gif
You sound like a woman...
Why must you go with sarcasm... ? I wasn't being sarcastic THIS time... I just exagerated a little little tiny bit... I liked your words as I also like your graphic and artistic stuff. I am not much of a literature critic but I am very fond of graphics and arts
smile.gif
Thanks Man, Now why aren't you out riding that brand new Bike?

Who said I wasn't... Just having a little break to post, whore post and finish some details of my wedding tomorrow...

13h45m until "I DO!"

Nothing would bring me more pleasure than to critique yer poem....but I like you way to much ....

wait a second...
drink.gif

hold on.....
drink.gif

ok,lets see......
drink.gif

yup...I like it . The poem however.....blows .

Kiddin' man....

drink.gif

drink.gif

Nothing would bring me more pleasure than to critique yer poem....but I like you way to much ....

wait a second...
drink.gif

hold on.....
drink.gif

ok,lets see......
drink.gif

yup...I like it .        The poem however.....blows .

Kiddin' man....
Yer Killin me RSD,
laugh.gif

Lost track of this thread, so your up next right...Yeah it's your turn, get to writing...

Later

drink.gif

drink.gif

Back