Hey folks ! Moving to South Carolina next month

BoOsTeD-aLtY

Registered
I am trying to make the move from Sunny Crappy Florida to Greenville SC next month. How is the riding up that way. Do you guys do weekly bike nights, and rides ? It will take me some time to get used to riding the turns. Where I live down here the roads are only straight LMAO . Hop eto meet a few of you soon !

I am trying to make the move from Sunny Crappy Florida to Greenville SC next month. How is the riding up that way. Do you guys do weekly bike nights, and rides ? It will take me some time to get used to riding the turns. Where I live down here the roads are only straight LMAO . Hop eto meet a few of you soon !

Some descent roads if you get with the right peeps, plenty of bike nights, just hit me or Dad of 3 up when you get in town.

If thats your bike in the signature, you may want unFloridize your ride, lest you find your way off a cliff :laugh:

Sidewinder an extensions :whistle: :laugh:

Na I am keeping the bike the way it is ! Only on Flroidaizeing is INSURANCE ! LOL. I don't ride crazy . I like the LOW AND SLOW STYLE !:moon:

well since i am here for the next few day i figured i would see if any of you guys were around i will be here till thursday . hit me up
oh and sorry about the no caps and stuf typing with a broken keyboard . i am staying with my brother in mauldin if anyone is close by

well since i am here for the next few day i figured i would see if any of you guys were around i will be here till thursday . hit me up
oh and sorry about the no caps and stuf typing with a broken keyboard . i am staying with my brother in mauldin if anyone is close by

My ride should be back some time this week.

lotta 1/8 mile tracks in SC which I happen to like better then 1/4 mile. my parents lived there and I liked it a lot when visiting and man the houses are cheap cheap cheap unlike here in the North Pole....:whistle: where u get to ride comfortably 5 months a year:banghead:

Back