Hey folks,going to look at a Busa today

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Hey dudes,ladies. I saw a busa for sale locally so I will be at their door first thing this morning (about 3 hrs from now). It's a 2003 all black with 18,000 miles,all stock(even the reflectors)so the previous owner was most likely not a member of this site.:laugh: I would love another busa in my shop even thou there are obviously bitter-sweet memories with past ownership.

Update on the stable:

2006 Harley Electra-Glide, sold.
2001 Big Dog chopper, sold.
2008 Gas Gas 280 Raga, sold.
2007 yamaha Grizzly 4x4 Quad, sold.
Harley Pro-Street (2080cc), sold.
Yamaha XT, sold.
House Mouse's Honda CRF, sold.

Kept 2:

2007 Harley Electra-Glide Ultra Classic
2007 Honda CBR 600 RR

Hope everyone is doing well,I should be far less of a jerk on the site this time around, I know that will dissapoint some:heart-break: me being "The Original site Bastid" an' all, but....Da'Rubbah has.....wait for it...... QUIT DRINKING. ::11

RSD.

No way the all Original site Bastid!

Now go buy the bike!

what's up, stranger? glad to see you might be coming back around! :beerchug: now, you've been around WAY too long to not be aware that you need pics when you start yacking about another bike! :lol:

What a GIANT bummer. I was up all night super-sexcited to look at this bike.Got there and it had road rash.Right side fairing,nose,mirror,exhaust and scratches on the tank.Not alot,just from a tip over is my guess. I'm so freakin particular... it just broke my heart. It was at a shop,they were asking $5900.oo + tax's + doc fee + etc. I asked... in true RSD fashion "If it came with a free jar of vasoline":laugh:

I talked 'em down to $5800.oo out the door. Then I called the best paint shop in town for a quote to paint the whole bike in '03 Busa burnt orange. Quote was for 2500.oo I just don't think I can pay 8300.oo for a 10 year old Busa. Watchu guy's think?

Peace...RSD.

i think you should be able to find a better deal, especially for that kind of money...just my measly $.02 :beerchug:

i think you should be able to find a better deal, especially for that kind of money...just my measly $.02 :beerchug:

They are just so hard to come by in this part of the world.:cursin:

But,you are correct Bro.

RSD.

ANDY!!!!

What's up?! Glad to see you posting!

Doing ok my friend. Got the Busa-Bug again,but the search is not going well. Have lot's O' cash,just nothing in my area thats not beat up.

Can you see my banner,I can't?

Peace Brutha Omar.

RSD.

this is a rough time of year to find a great deal but something will come along...how much trouble is it to buy one in the States and take it home?

Welcome back to my fellow former site bastid. Go to the dealer and pick up a new one. They are discounted...

Welcome back to my fellow former site bastid. Go to the dealer and pick up a new one. They are discounted...

I'm still "old skool" I prefer the Gen I's. My fav is that 03 orange color,can't seem to shake it.

Gen II's... can you believe none of my local dealers have one on the floor.

Take care ya Ol' bastid.

RSD.

What a GIANT bummer. I was up all night super-sexcited to look at this bike.Got there and it had road rash.Right side fairing,nose,mirror,exhaust and scratches on the tank.Not alot,just from a tip over is my guess. I'm so freakin particular... it just broke my heart. It was at a shop,they were asking $5900.oo + tax's + doc fee + etc. I asked... in true RSD fashion "If it came with a free jar of vasoline":laugh:

I talked 'em down to $5800.oo out the door. Then I called the best paint shop in town for a quote to paint the whole bike in '03 Busa burnt orange. Quote was for 2500.oo I just don't think I can pay 8300.oo for a 10 year old Busa. Watchu guy's think?

Peace...RSD.

Come on down, I'll sell you a real 03 AE for $8300

Back