Hey computer guys. need suggestions

Relsek

Registered
I am looking at registering a domain name and hosting my website on an easier to manage place than my broken up earthlink account. With earthlink I basically get 7 ea, 10 megabyte sites that I have made into one, but I am limited to files no larger than 10mb and I'm at a point where I've just about reached my 70mb and need a real web host.

Can sombody recommend a reputable host I can use? I've searched and it seems that everyone and there brother has services to offer, but I'd like recommendations from someone that knows.

Thanks, Kevin

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151719452 -->

I'm using asmallorange.com Good results. I'm running 4 or 5 sites on it. I have reselling access and a dedicated IP. I don’t run much bandwidth. The reselling lets me make subaccounts. Runs me $17.00 a month. I have been using them for about a year.

I have a site running on Ipower.com as well about $95 a year. Another on ns.com for $100 a year.

Highly recommend ASO, you can get a package that fits your needs. I power is not too bad. Moving the one on NS to ASo soon. Puts another $100 a year in my pocket. I usually register my domains through oriweb.com

Back