Hey, com on!!!!

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, guys.... it's ok to be a "noob" to hayabusa.org!!! We all were once newbies, here! It's NOT a cut-down in any way at all if you are new here!!! WE WANT YOU HERE!

I was once new, too! Same goes for many other org members!!! So post up pics of your busa!!! Tell us a busa story! Entertain us! Do your "thang"!!!....

No matter what, please join this forum... it is THE best Hayabusa forum online!!!!

.... nuff said.

PaNDeM1C 06 blk/gry

... and if you don't believe me.... (like Ah'nold said to Crom) to hell with YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

The End....

<!--EDIT|PaNDeM1C
Reason for Edit: "blablabla iwas not allowed to fiddle w/ the title!!!!!!!!!!!"|1156065977 -->

You are still a noob here...June-July-August. 3 months you are still a foetus when it comes to online communities...

laugh.gif

Noob here too!!!

I just spend my time at work trolling the .org!!
laugh.gif

Dont take it personal guys!

Hi All, I'm new to this forum, been lurking awhile and just recently purchased an '05 LE.
After reading many posts I realized I better not post until I have some pics of my bike
smile.gif
I tried using the upload center but it keeps telling me that my email address is not in the database
rock.gif
I'm on a very crappy dial-up line so I'll only try a couple of times before giving up due to the fact it takes so long to upload anything.
Anywho I'll try to attach one to this post to see if it works...

IM000963.JPG

Hi All, I'm new to this forum, been lurking awhile and just recently purchased an '05 LE.
After reading many posts I realized I better not post until I have some pics of my bike
smile.gif
I tried using the upload center but it keeps telling me that my email address is not in the database
rock.gif
I'm on a very crappy dial-up line so I'll only try a couple of times before giving up due to the fact it takes so long to upload anything.
welcome and glad you got the fastest color
jump9.gif

Thanks goodluck, maybe an admin will come along and figure out why the upload center is not working for me.
But for now I'm getting ready to head into town for a bike show and figured since they opened it to sportbikes this time I might as well put mine in and see what happens
smile.gif

P.S. All warning stickers and reflectors have been removed since these pics were taken
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Hy_Rolr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156094504 -->

IM000969.JPG

smile.gif

aiiiieeee!! hey Hy-Rolr, can you please remove those GI-normous thingies on your bike near the front n rear wheels? they are blinding me and prevent me from seeing your awesome bike!

and welcome to the .org!
wink.gif

smile.gif
BigDiesel, you must have been posting as I was editing (see edit) They are long gone
guns.gif

<!--EDIT|Hy_Rolr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156095045 -->

<span style='color:darkblue'></span>Welcome from another nexb to this nuthouse of busafreaks....heres mine, so noone can gripe...a few minor low key mods you might be interested in...Blue Skies...

busabusa_001.jpg

smile.gif
rock.gif
Welcome! The reason the upload center isn't working is because you have to donate for it to work. It's basicly just for a larger custom avatar.
wink.gif

Hey, guys.... it's ok to be a "noob" to hayabusa.org!!! We all were once newbies, here! It's NOT a cut-down in any way at all if you are new here!!! WE WANT YOU HERE!

I was once new, too! Same goes for many other org members!!! So post up pics of your busa!!! Tell us a busa story! Entertain us! Do your "thang"!!!....

No matter what, please join this forum... it is THE best Hayabusa forum online!!!!

....  nuff said.

PaNDeM1C 06 blk/gry

... and if you don't believe me.... (like Ah'nold said to Crom) to hell with YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

The End....
Hey - PanD -
I was looking at yer post and it just hit me that you spelt Diesel (Deisel?) wrong in yer signature! (Din't know if ya did it on purpose)

<!--EDIT|Love my Busa!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156108274 -->

In case anyone was wondering I took 3rd place in the bike show sunday for my stock busa, in a peoples choice vote. Some guy put his little boys battery powered chopper in the Sport Bike class then spent about $50 to make sure he won first place, it was all for charity, so it's all good.
smile.gif

Back