Hey, com on!!!!

I am ashamed to say I did forget my camera and believe me I usually have it for any type of bike function or gathering. I'll try not to let it happen again.

Hey, guys.... it's ok to be a "noob" to hayabusa.org!!! We all were once newbies, here! It's NOT a cut-down in any way at all if you are new here!!! WE WANT YOU HERE!

I was once new, too! Same goes for many other org members!!! So post up pics of your busa!!! Tell us a busa story! Entertain us! Do your "thang"!!!....

No matter what, please join this forum... it is THE best Hayabusa forum online!!!!

.... nuff said.

PaNDeM1C 06 blk/gry

... and if you don't believe me.... (like Ah'nold said to Crom) to hell with YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

The End....
Hey - PanD -
I was looking at yer post and it just hit me that you spelt Diesel (Deisel?) wrong in yer signature! (Din't know if ya did it on purpose)
A typo. It happens. Fixed now.

glad you got that fixed there, Panda-I can call off the mob hit I had scheduled for this friday!

i hope I can get my deposit back....otherwise, they're WACKIN ya!
biggrin.gif

all noobs must master the art of the dreaded "thread jackin" technique-only then will you conquer the 1000 post mark of total drips like me who spend too much time on the internet!
biggrin.gif

(BigDiesel @ Sep. 08 2006,18:35) all noobs must master the art of the dreaded "thread jackin" technique-only then will you conquer the 1000 post mark of total drips like me who spend too much time on the internet!  
biggrin.gif
Very true BigD !
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

post_12_93618_thisthreadrocks.jpg

biggrin.gif

(Hy_Rolr @ Aug. 20 2006,12:02) Hi All, I'm new to this forum, been lurking awhile and just recently purchased an '05 LE.
nice bike thats the one i wanted but another guy beat me to it and never made it out of the parking lot and did 4800.oo in damage
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
guy was alright but made me kinda mad ,didnt need the bike obviously . oh well i still have a busa went from blue and silver to gunmetal grey with barbed wire and blood ,oh yea !!!
sorry about the rantin just saw your bike and brought back memories, again nice one man

Back