Hey Captain

dk55belair

Registered
I just heard that your great, great Uncle Hubert that lives in Robbinsville is really sick and they expect him to die on the 21st of April. I hope your new job will let you off to attend his 4 day long funeral(he was very religious, what can I say?)

Oh and bring your bike since gas prices are so high.:mwink:

Poor, poor Uncle Hubert. :down:

You must come grieve with us... :please:

Not to mention granting his last wish of spreading his ashes all across the Skyway while you drag knee......

Just got home and saw this post... Ummm no way that the bash is in my future... While I loved my dear uncle I just can't break away from work... Unfortunately my new jobs policies don't cover uncles in the bereavement relationships...

Just got home and saw this post... Ummm no way that the bash is in my future... While I loved my dear uncle I just can't break away from work... Unfortunately my new jobs policies don't cover uncles in the bereavement relationships...

You will be missed, but I think everyone understands :laugh:

we are definitely going to miss you my friend!!! :beerchug:

We'll call you when were all drunk....just ask Semi if you dont believe me.
But seriously, you'll be missed, and Uncle Hubert will probably leave his 1984 Buick Park Ave and straw hat to some other nephew.

We'll call you when were all drunk....just ask Semi if you dont believe me.

i've gotten several of those calls over the years, they have been very entertaining but not nearly as much as actually being there :laugh: i think some friends were riding mechanic creepers down a hill during the last such call :poke: of course, i haven't been the only one to get those calls, right MC Mustang? :lol:

Not to mention granting his last wish of spreading his ashes all across the Skyway while you drag knee......

You jinxed me Nick.

So my friend in the next county calls me today(he owns a funeral home) and he asks if I have $250 cash on me??? Huh? So anyway he asks if I will go to a Mortuary in my town and pick up a box of ashes and bring them to him.

So I go pick them up, ever so much creepy to me. So i am on the way to meet him and I call him and tell him I need to go back because they gave me the wrong ashes. He is freaking out already and says "oh crap are you sure".

I said "yeah I looked in the box and it looks nothing like Ms Soandso. :rofl:

Back