Hey Capt. ! Again you have outdone yourself...

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
And shown you are a master of your craft.
The detail and the way the engraving of my bike looks exactly like the real thing is excellent.

Prizes came today and once again with gracious sincerity I salute you. :bowdown::bowdown: :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Kathy says.......'OMG this thing is like killer man'.
She loves it and was really surpised to come home and see it.
OURPRIZES001.jpg

And Adam says......'Cheese......................'
OURPRIZES002.jpg

Most unexpected it was for you to award prizes to 2 winners.
These two gifts will be treasured for yrs to come, unless Adam breaks them first :laugh:
Even though he got and still has an authentic hand crafted Winchester ammo from yourself he is now jealous of Kathy because her gift 'lights up' as he says......
'No fair' he said....

Many thanks kind sir....

Last edited:
Well to be honest Saiid I was going to do something for Spiderman and Kathy since they helped you with the picture... You chose for them so you beat me to it...

Glad to see that she likes it, wait until it gets dark in her room and that sign will put a soft light in there for her... There is a 1 yr warranty on the light base but should last for about 10,000 hours is what I have been told.....

Glad your pleased...

cap

Well to be honest Saiid I was going to do something for Spiderman and Kathy since they helped you with the picture... You chose for them so you beat me to it...

Glad to see that she likes it, wait until it gets dark in her room and that sign will put a soft light in there for her... There is a 1 yr warranty on the light base but should last for about 10,000 hours is what I have been told.....

Glad your pleased...

cap

It has already become her new nightlight :)
As she just now went to bed she insisted on leaving it on and your right not only does it look 'Way cool dude' but it does give off a nice lil bit of light, just enough to make her feel comfortable.

As she just now went to bed she insisted on leaving it on and your right not only does it look 'Way cool dude' but it does give off a nice lil bit of light, just enough to make her feel comfortable.

I was just thinking same, Saiid....

I did this one for Greg over at Boost by Smith for his sons room...

KNG_0555.jpg

KNG_0560.jpg

KNG_0561.jpg

KNG_0555.jpg

KNG_0560.jpg

KNG_0561.jpg

Yes I remember that one as well.
I asked you if you could separate the colors of his costume and you said no.
While I understood you then I can clearly see now why that is not possible.
I am now thinking about having you do a Spiderman one for Adam with Spidey swinging from a web rope or something ?

Back