Hey....Anyone down here

Whats the weather like. I'm coming but thought i wouldn't bring the bike because of the weather forecasts (thunderstorms all weekend)???

Hi Darkeyce

I will be there on sunday! In the Infield part of the course
Blue/silver busa, polished rims, Dragon stickers, Road rash left side. See you there maybe?

I would love to be there.Maybe next year this year Laconia Laguna and Pocono's. Hope the wx is good there we just got 4 inches of mushy stuff.
beerchug.gif
Enjoy

If you guys are getting together during this weekend, please let me know. I'm in Orlando and it only takes me about an hr to get there!
biggrin.gif

Man...it was so wet...we bailed on Friday...got home Yesterday. My partner called me fromthe Track and said the cancelled the races...Glad i didn't stay.

Man...it was so wet...we bailed on Friday...got home Yesterday. My partner called me fromthe Track and said the cancelled the races...Glad i didn't stay.
I was looking forward to watching the race aaaallll last week. sunday, got to see the bmw race, then the crap rolled in and race cancelled. on top of it all, this morning I forgot to set the satellite to record it! GRRRRR!

I bailed saturday night so i feel your pain Dark.. Long trip, alot of miles, but what makes its worse was i got home and found out it was a great weekend for riding and that there was a bike rally being held in the town i live in........... oh well some times think just don't work out.

Back