Hey all! New here.

AdrianVall

Registered
Hey guys! My name is Adrian. I live in south Florida. I currently do not have any motorcycles but have been riding Harley's for the last 12 years. I am currently looking for another bike, as it is KILLING me not having one to ride. Riding has been such a huge part of my life for so many years. I sold my last Harley, a Road Glide, because I have two beautiful daughters, ages 2 and 1. I told myself that I'd wait until they were older before I got another bike but I am just ITCHING to get back in the saddle.

So anyway, I'm looking for a change of pace for my next motorcycle. I have always wanted a Hayabusa so I think now would be the right time to find one. Glad to be a part of the community!

Cheers,
Adrian

Welcome! Getting a Busa will reignite your passion for riding. It did for me.

!3+ sounds good if you can get a good deal. I was looking for used before I bought my 3rd Busa new (2019). I found the prices on used were high and with the work I would have/want to do I would be getting close to new prices. So I just bought new and got a good deal. I see new 19's going for 12,500. I got mine for 13.1k OTD.

Welcome from So FL as well. Pick up an 08+ with low mileage and ride the crap out of it. FL does suck for riding but I'm always on the lookout at dumb ass drivers on their phones.

Hey guys! My name is Adrian. I live in south Florida. I currently do not have any motorcycles but have been riding Harley's for the last 12 years. I am currently looking for another bike, as it is KILLING me not having one to ride. Riding has been such a huge part of my life for so many years. I sold my last Harley, a Road Glide, because I have two beautiful daughters, ages 2 and 1. I told myself that I'd wait until they were older before I got another bike but I am just ITCHING to get back in the saddle.

So anyway, I'm looking for a change of pace for my next motorcycle. I have always wanted a Hayabusa so I think now would be the right time to find one. Glad to be a part of the community!

Cheers,
Adrian
Welcome to the mad house all mad about busas you've come to the right place post pics of your bird when you get one

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I've been patiently searching for a good, clean used Busa but its not going too well. Gotta be patient I guess.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I've been patiently searching for a good, clean used Busa but its not going too well. Gotta be patient I guess.

You didn't say if you are looking for new or used, Gen1 or Gen2?

Youhavethebug welcome. We are biased but as long as you want to ride is the major thing & what ever you find a deal on is okay.

Back