Hero

Good job by this person.

Glad she survived first contact so she could do her job and help stop this guy.

In this and many other incidents is why we see so many police adopt the "gun first" policy as you just never know who you are dealing with.

Saw this sort of thing a few times overseas at checkpoints.

Good job by this person.

Glad she survived first contact so she could do her job and help stop this guy.

In this and many other incidents is why we see so many police adopt the "gun first" policy as you just never know who you are dealing with.

Saw this sort of thing a few times overseas at checkpoints.

But, police in this country are dealing with civilians not jihadi’s and there aren’t any check points. Soldiers are taught differently than cops and I’m of the opinion that a good number of former soldiers should NOT be hired as cops. Soldiers deal with enemy combatants, period. There’s a helluva difference between them and citizens who have not yet been convicted of a crime.

But, police in this country are dealing with civilians not jihadi’s and there aren’t any check points. Soldiers are taught differently than cops and I’m of the opinion that a good number of former soldiers should NOT be hired as cops. Soldiers deal with enemy combatants, period. There’s a helluva difference between them and citizens who have not yet been convicted of a crime.

Many, many cops are ex military.

Of course, I’m sure they look good to those hiring, in shape, familiar with self defense and weaponry but not all of them are suited for policing citizens of a free country.
As you are painfully aware, they can adapt pretty quickly.

Back