Here's What Happens to Kids With No Discipline

this is exactly why i beat my kids, and the neighbors, just kidding folks. i don't beat my kids.

That boy need a serious spanking! That's the result of self-entitled parents that refuse to teach respect for others and discipline.

I guarentee I would not have been able to sit or walk for a month :poke:

My god I have 2 boys one of which will be & this coming year, this kids parents have to be messed up bad for this kid to even thing of doing things like this. What in the world Is his parents doing all day. Heck my boys want to do nothing but play games and cars, not crush lizards ??????

The kid is not the problem here....

Sad very sad.............

As spoiled as my ex made them, mine would never think of anything like this at age 7...or any other age.

Send the parents to jail. Put the kid in with parents who know how to teach respect without beating it into them. All a beating is going to now is further the trouble.

I like the phrase, "If we can't charge the Child, then someone must ACCEPT responsibility" ! Yeah, I agree, LIKE THE KID !!!! Make him clean up the ZOO !! Saying SOMEONE ELSE is responsible is NUTS. Maybe, financially because he's your son, BUT NOT for the incident. That's what is wrong today, IT'S ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSES FAULT :rulez:

IT'S ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSES FAULT

"it is no one else's fault", .....
Except for the parents!

I didn't say there would be no consequences for the kid.
Getting parents taken away after raising him to be like this will be hard enough. But there must be other consequences as well. Cleaning the zoo might not be a bad idea.
the parents raised him. At this age, they are the only ones responsible.
They taught, or allowed someone to teach, their kid that this is the way to act out your troubles.
NO 7 year old would do this otherwise.

Last edited:
I like the phrase, "If we can't charge the Child, then someone must ACCEPT responsibility" ! Yeah, I agree, LIKE THE KID !!!! Make him clean up the ZOO !! Saying SOMEONE ELSE is responsible is NUTS. Maybe, financially because he's your son, BUT NOT for the incident. That's what is wrong today, IT'S ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSES FAULT :rulez:
+1 on this! Everyone always wants to blame the parents. Some kids are just bad as hell! Make his ass do community service.

Back