Here's Today's Unveiling

. . .

BusaHlr__13_Apr_08____5.jpg

Couple more pics of the trailer. Baxley chocks and d-rings installed.

BusaHlr__13_Apr_08____21.jpg

Looks good Ken. Doesnt that just irk you when you get tire tracks on that fresh new floor?
beerchug.gif

And in case there are any questions about the brightness of the HID (8K BTW).

BusaHlr__13_Apr_08____9.jpg

Finished painting the trim yesterday and getting things put back in place. Still need to finish up a few things, but she's coming along.

Re: Here's Today's Unveiling

and IN-CHARGE!!

Truly B!tchin' and killer in black. I LOVE IT!! Can't wait to see the interior's "finished" product. :bowdown::beerchug:

Still a 'work in progress', but thanks. Does it ever end? :laugh:

Can I get a close up pic of those d-rings? I wanna mount my Baxley the same way. :beerchug:

How close do you want? This is the only pic I have right now, but can obviously take more. Just let me know what you want and I'll get it.

BusaTran (13 Apr 08) - 14.jpg

BusaTran (13 Apr 08) - 22.jpg

If you take over the Busa hospital, you know you have to show up to every Bash, right? :poke: :whistle:

Sounds good, but since I don't then you can't hold it against me that I haven't made one yet!

Still a 'work in progress', but thanks. Does it ever end? :laugh:

Never ends. You should get a nice, big air compressor mounted in there too. perfect for power tools and fillin' up the tires.

How close do you want? This is the only pic I have right now, but can obviously take more. Just let me know what you want and I'll get it.

That's actually perfect! Thanx my friend.

Back