heres the number frank 171.9bestavg,min.165 99stock motor and pipes

I think I found the sweetspot. Downloaded the ti-force map, still ran like shitt. Bob suggested I go down 1 bar on the low end and presto, clean as a whistle.
Now hopefully you'll get your pipe soon and come up with a perfect map. But you gotta put it on the 2000 and tune it with the PC2 with everything else stock before you start tearing up shitt. The map from your 99 would be useless to me after all that airbox surgery.

Thanks Motorhead I am proud to say I know of you.Keep up the good work.Update school today for Suzuki see if anything new.Let you know.

No Gainesville for this ole boy.

Damn shame to cause theres some heavy hitters headed down there to do a little street racing from what I've been hearing.

Omega glad to here it.your stock airbox is what's probably the reason for this.I'll do the 2000 on the dyno soon but I don't think Im putting a pipe on it till I put a big nitrous kit on the 99.switching systems next week if cash flow allows it .the juice is #1 priority right now.got to get a little over 300hp.out of the stock motor safely .I am getting sheet aluminum airbox made now by sacora and when this little project is done then i'll play with th 2000 more omega and cheesy poof call if you need any thing.Frank I did dyno runs a week or so ago just havent had time to post here,the new dyno and all the bikes I have to work on are taking up all my time .are you going to gainesville?

Back