Here's the 05 clear signal part#

jusmoov

Registered
Microfieche is not at my dealer yet but they said it will be very soon: 35610-24f10
35630-24f10
One's right one's left obviously.

Will they fit close to perfect in a 2002??
It should be like stock,I am sure alot better that any aftermarket lens that you can find .but will see,I have
mototeck lens its ok.
smile.gif

Microfieche is not at my dealer yet but they said it will be very soon:  35610-24f10
               35630-24f10
One's right one's left obviously.
OK Cool, what about dem bones?
rock.gif
How Much do they cost??? And order me a pair will ya?

I took a chance and ordered a set from Rumble Imports. They shipped quickly, and they seem to fit pretty well too!
About $55

I couldn't wait for the stock clear ones anymore
biggrin.gif

hey jusmoov, can you post a pic close up or describe the fit. Most aftermarket clear front lenses leave gaps between the fairing and lense. Or anyone else who's inspected an '05. My Suzuki dealership doesn't have one yet.....

Were Talking Factory Parts, so uh... The Fit should be perfect. Or as good as Suzuki can make it... Prolly perfect...
I can wait... I got time...

Were Talking Factory Parts, so uh... The Fit should be perfect.  Or as good as Suzuki can make it...  Prolly perfect...
I can wait...  I got time...
Key word "should" be!

Plus 2002 fairing might be just a little different then the '05, shouldn't be but you never know...

I will find out before spending money, too many clear lenses fit like crap....  I'm picky about the gap.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099601123 -->

Were Talking Factory Parts, so uh... The Fit should be perfect.  Or as good as Suzuki can make it...  Prolly perfect...
I can wait...  I got time...
Key word "should" be!

Plus 2002 fairing might be just a little different then the '05, shouldn't be but you never know...

I will find out before spending money, too many clear lenses fit like crap....  I'm picky about the gap.
Hayabusa shape has not changed since it was introduced so it WILL fit on ALL years, just like the amber ones.. PERIOD..
Not like aftermarket, like they were stock.

hey jusmoov, can you post a pic close up or describe the fit.  Most aftermarket clear front lenses leave gaps between the fairing and lense.  Or anyone else who's inspected an '05.  My Suzuki dealership doesn't have one yet.....
I have mototeck lens without the kanji logo.
If you are particular about the gap then i sugest not to
but mototeck.i will try to take pictures later of my
clear lens and the stock lens and point out the diference.

hey jusmoov, can you post a pic close up or describe the fit.  Most aftermarket clear front lenses leave gaps between the fairing and lense.  Or anyone else who's inspected an '05.  My Suzuki dealership doesn't have one yet.....
I have mototeck lens without the kanji logo.
If you are particular about the gap then i sugest not to
but mototeck.i will try to take pictures later of my
clear lens and the stock lens and point out the diference.
heres mine

P1010272.JPG

I think the lip that go around the stock lens is the
diference.after market lens doesnt have this lip.
thats the reason for the gap.The lip are unique to the stock
lens.

P1010288.JPG

Oh yeah one more thing. If you thinking of buying mototeck lens, the removal of the lens from the housing are not easy
process.

Spoke to my local dealer today who had the '05 microfiche. He told me the price is $50 per side and the part numbers are actually 35601-24f10 (right) and 35602-24f10 (left). He also said they are indefinate backorder at all warehouses.

Back