Heres pics of the troops with V-day cards

Chemmy

Registered
I will print these off and send them to you with her return gift. I am going to try to get them out this weekend or early next week. I had a few people talking about writing back so I am gonna give them a few more days.

The Lt. threw in a command coin for her to have as well.

Everyone was moved by the letter that she wrote with her picture, and I have to share this opeing statement with you guys.

My name is Taylor and I am in second grade. I started this because I thought it could change people lives.

Amazing is all I can say.:thumbsup::thumbsup::bowdown::bowdown::cheerleader::cheerleader:

seabee Picture 045.jpg

seabee Picture 053.jpg

seabee Picture 049.jpg

seabee Picture 047.jpg

seabee Picture 051.jpg

very very cool, she and her schoolmates will love seeing this :cheerleader::bowdown::cheerleader::bowdown:

thanks for getting the pictures for us the kids are going to be so excited :beerchug::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Awesome, thanx for the sacrafice doesn't nearly cover it, but thanx for your service to my country :bowdown:

Which Battalion of Seabees is that? I have a few friends in NMCB11 that are currently deployed, but I think they are in Africa.. :dunno:

Way to go Taylor! She did exactly what she set out to do; those service members will never forget her generosity!

Back