heres misty for sale...

teddypenn

Registered
saw this on craigslist....
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/mcy/2066328509.html

Last edited:
Re: heres mist for sale...

i think its crap that he couldnt even take his own pictures, he had steal em off this site

Wow so he turned around and is selling her? ???

Good job on selling her!!! I hope you feel terrible!!! :laugh:
What a good owner she went to.......................

Wow so he turned around and is selling her? ???

Good job on selling her!!! I hope you feel terrible!!! :laugh:
What a good owner she went to.......................

:banghead: Not sure if his intentions were made clear...or if it even matters. I guess the guy thought it would be easier selling the Busa rather than the Boat

im sure its alot easier to sell a bike in the winter than a boat...i just cant get over the 11,000 price tag

Someone call him and ask him if he wants to trade it for a boat:rofl:

:omg:

I'm just hoping maybe he rode it , it scared the he'll out of him and he's decided to try to sell it ?
Either way as long as Demmym (Michael) is happy with the boat does it really matter what the new owner of Misty does with her ?

But yes he is a piece of crap for using Michaels pics especially a pic of his mancave !

Last edited:

Im ok with it, I am curious if he gets 11,000 for her, If he does I figure we made a pretty good swap, NADA on the boat shows 11,900 to 12,400 so all is well, I do have to admit him using my pics bothers me a little. But ohhhhh well

For those of you who dont know here is what I traded for the Busa.

===================================================================

mmmm.jpg

Wow did you notice there were 5 Busa,s put on Craigslist in the last 2 days all in the okla city area.

Wow did you notice there were 5 Busa,s put on Craigslist in the last 2 days all in the okla city area.

i believe a couple of em are reposts. i check it just about every day to just see whats there, and i think all (except for misty) have been there before. and a few of em have been there for months.

Seems like he did not really care about having a Busa, if it sells he wins, if it does not he has a nice bike to play with and he also wins.

How does the boat run? Looks great.

The Hayabusa is not for everyone. Too bad we don't have all the details to place judgement.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Brother,............the classified section would do you more justice than this section. This section is for Members creating products for other Members!! :rulez:

How does the boat run? Looks great.

The Hayabusa is not for everyone. Too bad we don't have all the details to place judgement.
Posted via Mobile Device

I only took her out on a test run but she sounded very good and ran strong, She is winterized now so just need to wait until spring, Until then its Mod time

Not sure how this wound up in Members for Members, but moved to Random and fixed Misty's name.

Back