Here's a video 4 yah

kennym4

Registered
I hope this works

Saw this video, and it just blew me away, whatcha think ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Those guys need to be taught a hard lesson.  Them gurls have no aor verry little brains!

I almost was afraid of what I was going to see happen...

Squids.... squid video ... staining the org.
They are a cancer in our sport.
Killing the image of the sport rider.

They should loose their M endorsement for a year.

The young women...... no hope... brain dead.

I never knew stupidity got it's own sound track "push it to the limit". I feel sorry for the passanger that gets hurt. It is a wonder why people hate the sport bike community.

What do I think? they're a couple of w***ers, for exposing those obviously empty-headed girls to those risks with no helmets & no protective clothing. Fair enough, do what you want on your bike, I don't mind all the solo stuff,but we all know tricks like this go wrong sometimes.

Please remind me why as sportbike riders, we are hated!!!! I'm sorry, I did not see one thing in that video that made any sense doing. Now I am not a gear Nazi ro against stunting, but that was just the definition of F'ing Stupidity there.
Stepping away from the soapbox now.

How does that conversation go, before they get on the bike, suiting up ?

MY helmet....check
MY jacket....check
MY gloves....check,

girl} do I need all that stuff too ?

boy} no, you'll be on the back of the motorcycle, YOU'RE going to be fine !!

Whenever I took a chick for a spin on the bike (spur of the moment), the first thing I did was hand them my helmet, and then stayed off main roads.

Squids.... squid video ... staining the org.
They are a cancer in our sport.
Killing the image of the sport rider.

They should loose their M endorsement for a year.

The young women...... no hope... brain dead.
clap.gif
They are far beyond stupid
guns.gif
Does anyone wonder why people have a negative impression of sportbikers
rock.gif

Please remind me why as sportbike riders, we are hated!!!! I'm sorry, I did not see one thing in that video that made any sense doing. Now I am not a gear Nazi ro against stunting, but that was just the definition of F'ing Stupidity there.
I am against stunting on the street. Take it off the road
shutup.gif

famous stunter out here [who will be kept nameless] had a girl on the back and decided to wheelie...little did she know and was holding onto the wheelie bar [back of tail], fingers are gone...true story.

I am against stunting on the street.  Take it off the road
shutup.gif
Sorry Don. I was NOT condoning(sp) street stunting. I agree it does not belong anywhere but in a secure, private location. IE truck bullpen (with permission) Abanden airfield, Dirt or what have you. NEVER on the street.
Again sorry if I gave the wrong impression.

I am against stunting on the street.  Take it off the road
shutup.gif
Sorry Don. I was NOT condoning(sp) street stunting. I agree it does not belong anywhere but in a secure, private location. IE truck bullpen (with permission) Abanden airfield, Dirt or what have you. NEVER on the street.
Again sorry if I gave the wrong impression.
ThumbsUp.gif

Proof that Darwin is right...

Also proof of God since no one died in the video.

Confirmation of my belief that the stupid are completely deserving of the pain and suffering they bring on themselves.

And we wonder why we hardly get cut a break when we open it up responsibly...

Back