Here's a riddle for you

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
What is missing from this series of letters?

A T _ C L V L _ _ C A P?

I didn't think Marines smoked that stuff .
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Always hated Wheel of Fortune !
i liked wheel of futune...but only because i'd tape the show and then play the recorded show just before the old biotch of a recently estranged (and for good reason) mother in-law would pop in for a visit...and she get waaay into it...and i'd watch and wait till it looked like she was close to figuring it out?...and then shout out the answer...boy did that shid pi$$'er off!...and it's true....paybacks is a biotch.
laugh.gif

i liked wheel of futune...but only because i'd tape the show and then play the recorded show just before the old biotch of a recently estranged (and for good reason) mother in-law would pop in for a visit...and she get waaay into it...and i'd watch and wait till it looked like she was close to figuring it out?...and then shout out the answer...boy did that shid pi$$'er off!...and it's true....paybacks is a biotch.
laugh.gif
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Evil Jinks , just plain Evil !</span>
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Evil Jinks , just plain Evil !</span>    
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ya think that's evil?...ya should've been there the day that i bought a lottery ticket duplicating the previous evenings winning numbers....then?...asked her to check it for me.

the true biotch in her came out with bells on that day as well!
laugh.gif

and then?..again?...boy did she get fired up when she realized that i had sacked her..again.
laugh.gif

and she earned and deserved far more than what i dished back out to her.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

A true Hate-Hate relationship !

Oh yeah , what's the answer to the riddle ?
rock.gif

They aren't vowels, all three are consonants...

Back