Here's a Dragon picture sequence for ya...

Well now that's gotta suck real bad :banghead: More interested in the "Photo" opportunity instead of concentrating on where he's going. Really makes me cautious about riding that road.

Hi do ho neighbor....
7A59343F-4296-42DA-879D-AE16362EF0E7-720-00000085FB9CA1A8.jpg

Full camera ho mode....
E3C01B21-6F53-450F-8F0B-66D45FFCC6EB-720-000000860297A534.jpg

Was that the yellow I just crossed? Oh well look how pretty those red leaves look!
40D2A675-4CF8-4DA6-8535-8DB8BF4C476F-720-00000086096D51C6.jpg

Target fixation straight up, FULL PUCKER MODE...but man those leaves are pretty...
28D4B90D-FAB7-4DFE-8D24-BFBC0EE62755-720-000000860F39FABE.jpg

I had no idea they'd look even prettier from this point of view...
245AA1BF-8195-46E5-B02A-85599468510E-720-000000861560DFCB.jpg

Kinda stupid funny and a great sequence but from one biker to another I hope his mistake didt hurt him too bad.

Check out the front rim (or what's left of it) of the bike too!

Plus he looks fake flying through the air. :rofl:

He started to straighten up instead on lean harder….bone head. It’s kind of cool to see the pictures though. I wish someone had caught my wreck on tape so I could see it frame by frame too. Hope only his pride was hurt too bad!

i give him a 8.5 un the summersault, the superman arms kinda take from the total score, on a serious note i sure hope the guy is ok, it knocked the whole center outta the front wheel, wow!!

Hi Mom! Oops I messed up, Look at Vette, Hit Vette, Now I can Fly :laugh: Look now Mom, No hands, No bike, Expensive Repairs, Days in the Hospital :banghead: Did I conquer The Dragon ???

He started to straighten up instead on lean harder….

He dragged/scraped HARD PARTS in pic #10...I am guessing this made him "stand up" the bike and ran out of room to avoid the vette (maybe some target fixation)?

Had a local rider go down in the spill caused by this wreck. (Not the guy that hit the vette.) Had some slick stuff still on the road when he was making a pass.

Rider down. - EastTNriders.com

from the thread...
Broken back
Fractured skull
Broken neck
Both lungs collapsed
Lacerated Liver
On a ventilator at the moment
Able to move legs,toes,fingers
Outlook prognosis Good

Be careful out there!

Had a local rider go down in the spill caused by this wreck. (Not the guy that hit the vette.) Had some slick stuff still on the road when he was making a pass.

from the thread...
Broken back
Fractured skull
Broken neck
Both lungs collapsed
Lacerated Liver
Outlook prognosis Good

Be careful out there!

This is also probably the fastest and most experienced rider that every hits the Gap

from the thread...
Broken back
Fractured skull
Broken neck
Both lungs collapsed
Lacerated Liver
Outlook prognosis Good

Be careful out there!

sorry about your friend, dang....