HERE YE HERE YE..HERE YE HERE YE...

ICEMANN

Registered
Im getting in a few more HID's in today so if your interested speak up. Nothing's changed.

$225+shipping, digital mitsubishi HID with german 4300K Brights arse bulbs. Easy install. You heard/seen the pics already. If ya missed out and/or have questions hit me up.

icemann@ameritech.net

OH! I ordered those yellow bulbs for the people that wanted them. I will post when their in and let ya know the price. I think I can beat the $80.00 but not sure by how much yet until I get billed. (high beam pure yellows)

ICE :be:

Yea Im familiar with showparts and Ive talked to Fred many many times.  Nice guy.

I will not put down any other products and in fact I have referred people to him when I didnt have any.  Those particular 8000 are white not typical 8000K blue like your would vision following the "K" temp color.  They are bright as well.

Not a digital unit but would be on my list if I was choosing and digital or hella wasnt available.

Size and amount of wire runs are to be considered. Also note that that is just one "KIT" or ballest/bulb for one light not both. I notice that since I started with HID's the prices of my competitors have come drastically down from the $700's to exactly my price. NEat isnt it.

Im offering a good option to whats out their and I think Im still the only one with pure digital units, low power consumption and a great price.  Which ever works out for you HID is the way to go.

Unless you have seen HID in the highbeam postion on a busa with that 3½ lens diffusing the light and shifting the beam pattern to not so usable then ya might look at it again.  Thanks for the info. Also consider when choosing HID if it's a special modified bulb and/or plugs on thier units can you get matching ones when it's time to get a new bulb? price of new bulbs? Etc etc etc.

ICE

I'll be damned...too late now. You should have told me about those damn lights like 2 weeks ago. Oh well...now I'm stuck with those that I've ordered. I should have then in the next couple of days.

Dont forget to post a photo and give deatailz when get them installed >>>>>>>Playaz want to know.

Im getting in a few more HID's in today so if your interested speak up.  Nothing's changed.

$225+shipping, digital mitsubishi HID with german 4300K Brights arse bulbs.  Easy install.  You heard/seen the pics already.  If ya missed out and/or have questions hit me up.

icemann@ameritech.net

OH!  I ordered those yellow bulbs for the people that wanted them.  I will post when their in and let ya know the price.  I think I can beat the $80.00 but not sure by how much yet until I get billed.  (high beam pure yellows)

ICE  :be:
Icemann, I am not sure I understand. The HID is only for the low-beam right? What is the yellow high-beam about? Please explain for the illuminationally impaired!

Thanks

Hey Doc your correct the HID goes in the upper light or low beam space. It is so bright that the stock high beam virtually cannot be seen due to HID brightness. I replaced the highbeam with custom pure yellow 65 watt bulbs, not the painted crap. I can then pimp the yellow as a fog light with the HID on, or add the yellow to the HID for a lexus look, but best of all the yellow is distintive enuff to add to the HID on the pavement that it's just perfect at 140+ at night. Dont run that often but nice to know I can and still see.

Beside to see it head on is it's own picaso.

JD

You've already heard from me ICEMANN, cant wait to get mine
biggrin.gif

Icemann...I need a favor bud. I got mine a couple days ago...but they arrived without a freakin installation guide. If you have some you can scan and e-mail or scan and post in here please do. I really don't wanna jack something up and kill myself with 3,000 volts of power. Thanks in advance bro.

What unit do you have ref needing the instructions. My digital units are probably a little differenct but not much. At the least post a link to the units you have.

JD

No problem, Thats what makes this board work. Helpin others.
Send an email or call Fred AT:

Fred Folkerts
630-758-0873
fred@showparts.com

He will email you or fax you a set of instructions for that kit. Call in afternoon early eve to catch him. He's decent.

JD

Back