here we go again with the weather...

Its here, hail and high winds in Tulsa, not too bad where I am at the moment. Probably be heading to work soon. :poke:

Wooo hooo missed this one by two miles this time... For those that have been to the house, the big intersection 2 miles south of me had golf ball size hail.... Went just south... I will post some more pics of some incredible clouds

You guys stay safe out there and you want to ever relocate to the beautiful safe mountains of WNC, I got this great Real Estate guy that can fix you right up. :welcome:

been raining here for two days straight
i'm so ready for no rain and warm weather

hope all safe....been through one in 85..the big one in pa...3 tornadoes merged into one and hit my neighbor head on and glanced our house... path 3/4 mile wide...ground track of 273 miles on ground...over lake erie into canada

Guys we missed this storm by less than 2 miles, this week I had the opportunity to watch these storms literally fire up right above us again just like last week. Today I was armed with the camera and I started snapping shots as soon as the thunderheads started to fire up. Our house has been on the dry line the last couple of weeks and I wanted to share some pics that I find amazing... All of these shots are taken with my Nikon camera and I did not use a tripod, any color filters and no photoshopping has been done, this is the real deal of what we saw today....

This starts with the shots of the clouds firing up and as you can see shooting straight up. You can see storms to the left, storms to the right and they went right around us again and missed up by about a mile but my gosh what a view... As the sun started to set on the thunderheads the colors were absolutely beautiful and I wanted to share them with you. I couldn't decide on which pics to upload so I am going to put them all up.....

Let me know if you have skies like this where you are.....

cap

DSC_2657.jpg

DSC_2664.jpg

DSC_2665.jpg

DSC_2667.jpg

DSC_2669.jpg

DSC_2670.jpg

DSC_2671.jpg

DSC_2673.jpg

DSC_2674.jpg

DSC_2675.jpg

DSC_2657.jpg

DSC_2664.jpg

DSC_2665.jpg

DSC_2667.jpg

DSC_2669.jpg

DSC_2670.jpg

DSC_2671.jpg

DSC_2673.jpg

DSC_2674.jpg

DSC_2675.jpg

Man, I'm diggin' up some crazy '70's stuff these last couple of days.

Wonder what's gotten into me...:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back