Here to Clear the TRICKY Air!

Tricky

Registered
Hey guys...we decided to start joining some of the forums that our dealers and customers have told us about. Apparently there has been some misinformation out there when it comes to the Tricky Air Ride. Well, we're here to clear the air. So give us your questions or tell us about your experience as an owner (negative and positive). Customer feed back is important... how do you think our rear air ride compares to the other guys? What do you think about the Air front End? What do you think about the 2nd generation models compared to the 1st gen? I'll answer any question ya' throw at me!

Thanx, and we'll see ya' around the wire!

:welcome::cheerleader::cheerleader: I love air ride but everyone tells me they start to leak after a while an require lots of care to maintain. like seals an stuff going out.

I don't have an air ride bike and am not insinuating that your product or anyone else s air ride system is a bad system.
Just an observation from 1 guy that has a system I don't think its your system either.

Last edited:
:welcome:
I dont know your specific brand, is your rear a dual chamber config? Is it oil dampened? I can say from experience that an air ride will really soften your ride, so no more attacking the corners, but must that have them are stretched also so they werent attacking corners anyways. From my experience front air rides are great for show but not for go. Again once you go air, handling is dramaticly changed, but it depends on the type of rider you are. You can still ride moderatly agressive but you wont be hitting any canyons any time soon

:welcome: and my ride is always full of air....(gas getting expensive these days lol)

:welcome:
I dont know your specific brand, is your rear a dual chamber config? Is it oil dampened? I can say from experience that an air ride will really soften your ride, so no more attacking the corners, but must that have them are stretched also so they werent attacking corners anyways. From my experience front air rides are great for show but not for go. Again once you go air, handling is dramaticly changed, but it depends on the type of rider you are. You can still ride moderatly agressive but you wont be hitting any canyons any time soon

:poke: NOT TRUE at all. Once I figured out my PSI setting for the comfert adjustment on my Dapincci dual chamber @ 83psi...I was rocking the twisties last week in the moutains of Harrisonburg, Va. ( 2 members here Postal and Segeroni will agrea that they could not get me off thier tails.) Yea and Im stretched at 9inch and rolling 330.

Air that has a dual chamber to also control the stiffness of the rebound is like no other suspension once you find the sweet spot to set it to.

I did not post this to start of the hater crap. If you have experienced it 1st hand then post....or if you only heard this or that, Keep the NONE facts in your own head.:laugh:

For Tricky...are you guys ever going to come out with a daul chamber rear set up. Buddy has yours and want to swap out to a dual chamber.
What about your front air set ups? I believe there only show...how about a dual chamber to control rebound in them????

how about you send me a whole front and rear set, and I will gladely test them out and post up my findings....pm me for shipping address

:poke: NOT TRUE at all. Once I figured out my PSI setting for the comfert adjustment on my Dapincci dual chamber @ 83psi...I was rocking the twisties last week in the moutains of Harrisonburg, Va. ( 2 members here Postal and Segeroni will agrea that they could not get me off thier tails.) Yea and Im stretched at 9inch and rolling 330.

Air that has a dual chamber to also control the stiffness of the rebound is like no other suspension once you find the sweet spot to set it to.

I did not post this to start of the hater crap. If you have experienced it 1st hand then post....or if you only heard this or that, Keep the NONE facts in your own head.:laugh:
nope no hater but Postal and Segeroni gotta explain how a 9 over 330 could keep up if they were running hard... :rofl: now back to our regularly scheduled thread...

I knew a guy a couple of years ago that was trying to keep up with the group of guys on a stretched busa, He ended up high siding and hit a tree going around 120. Needless to say he isn't with us any longer.

From Postal:
You did Great Rod! I've never seen a fatty corner like that. You've also raised the bar for Fatties everywhere. Now they have to learn to rock-n-roll like you in the corners. I was pushing it pretty hard through the corners and you were right there on my back bumper the whole time. Excellent riding my friend!

Tom.

Sargeroni:
I just got home, the New England crew are still riding north, they should be home late tonight.
So, I've been doing ECHR group rides with (Postal) Tom since 2004. This was definitely one of the best. Good people, good bikes, good weather, good roads, good riding = a good day. I was happily surprised that we all rode with a comparable skill level, so no one got left behind, There was never more than a few seconds gap between the lead rider and the trail rider, despite the challenging twisties being new to 1/2 of the riders. Props to Tom, Paul, and Eddie for rolling hard through the twisties on lowered and stretched bikes.
My biggest surprise of the day came from Bigrod330 (Rod). I watched him rail that 330 beast through the twisties like he was on a 750. This man has mad skillz and big ballz. Bro, that was pure poetry, I'll ride with you anywhere, anytime!

Quotes from EBC forum at the ECHR June 13th ride.:beerchug:

Back