Here is the good bye video.

Lyrikz

Registered
Well, this may be my last post. THink the busa may be sold. Here is the last video i just made a few mins ago. I almost feel like tearing up saying by to this bike. Sucks so bad.

here it is.. Has the wife, my ugly dome, my kid, and the bike.

enjoy guys, it was fun.

Here is the first vid i made.

<!--EDIT|Lyrikz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095733420 -->

sad.gif
Damn...my condolences, bro. Perhaps another ones will play into your cards in the future?

sad.gif
Sad yeah... But inthe end Bro, we do what we gotta do and darnit for 99% of us? A Bike is a luxury Item... There will be Busa's down the road, so don't sweat it. Do the right thing..

Of course a real Rider/Biker would never give up his ride.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1099"|1095738046 -->

That was a pretty bike too!!! With low miles to boot!!! Too sad!
sad.gif
sad.gif

(darn those pregnant wives!!!!) (just kidding)

Been there, done that............................another bike will be in your future!
smile.gif

sad.gif

The future always holds something new. Maybe/Hopefully in this case it will be a new 'Busa!

Family first.. u will be back on the road soon enough... but sorry to hear the bike has to go.
sad.gif

Man, i could just feel the heartpain thru the video...

Sorry to see it go... I'm trying hard to hang onto mine ... Only took it out for 1 day this year for a fairly short ride with MSF.
sad.gif

I gave up my first bike for my ex-wife. I will never give up another one again. Leaves an empty spot in your heart.

It's just a minor setback Champ , you'll be back betta and strongr in time, til then keep do'n what'cha do'n (family first).  Your wife and kids our so lucky to have an Old Man like yourself , you da Man Playa.

I hate a movie with a sad ending.:(
          <marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>To be continued</span></marquee>  
Good luck on the sell.

Bro seriously, Kids arent all that expensive when they are little. Diapers and formula yes, but ther rest is just little money here nad there. Sorry to see you give up the bike though. Glad to see you still put family first. I have 4 children ages 3-13 and we do ok, even with military pay. You will see that the kids don't cost that much. Who knows though, maybe you can get a new 06 when they come out. I think 05's are ugly. Good luck man. Ohhhh and you don't have to stop posting just becaus you don't have a busa anymore, we are still family(unless you get a 12r next) just kiddin

Congrats on the soon to be latest addition to the family and I am sure in the future you will ride again. Don't stop posting we are still all like a family and need a stress reliever and this is it.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|loboboy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095954055 -->

biggrin.gif

Congrats on the soon to be latest addition to the family and I am sure in the future you will ride again. Don't stop posting we are still all like a family and need a stress reliever and this is it.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Its not really the price of the kids. Its the fact we have to sell our condo, move, buy a house, AND i am losing my wifes income. Thats a big chunk of change that is GONE...

biggrin.gif

(sniff! sniff!) (all teary-eyed and poop...) Damn dude that's a bummer. Hate to see you lose the love, but in the end the love of family always conquer. Material things can always be replaced.

Brian

Sorry you have to let her go! Great looking Busa. Good luck with the family! You can always get another bike in the future, you only have one true family!

Back