Here is something Funny

I got mine done on a prior bike for free. Gave it to a friend in the Navy and he did it at work in his shop.

I found great deals on ebay been spending alot of time their since the accident.:whistle:
Their are some deals that don't make sense.
eBay Motors: Suzuki Hayabusa Fairing bracket gauge stay (item 120345261198 end time Jan-04-09 09:04:47 PST)
This part new at MR was cheaper been spending a lot of time on MR Cycles site too :laugh: Thanks in advance for the parts MR

Yeah there are some decent deals on ebay but I hate it when people try to rob people like the clown that has ther Stock rear sets I posted the link to

Company I work for has a powder coat division, I oughta take mine there and see what his markup is. At $210, probably 500% I'd guess.

i had mine black powder coated with a textured black they put on jeep bumpers. it should never scratch. twenty bucks

??? Thats crazy!!! Would be so much easier and cheaper to take them off your self and get them done. Or work out a deal with one of the Org. members that can do it. For that price throw in another hundred and get some nice aftermarket sets.

Some people... :stoopid:

Back