Here comes wahly!

Bring your bike down and check book.. I have a stock motor here and can put a turbo kit on it I have ( can even put spacer plate in motor).. I'll have you ready in less than 3 weeks...You will be TURBOFIED...

Me likey turbo !! Me likey turbo !!

Sometimes everything goes smoothly with a build and tune, most times not. I am currently chasing a low end misfire Wahly's bike has, complicated by components that were added by the customer. Once we work out the source of the problem I will be able to move on and get this thing mapped right. Unbelievable . . . .:whistle:

Sometimes everything goes smoothly with a build and tune, most times not. I am currently chasing a low end misfire Wahly's bike has, complicated by components that were added by the customer. Once we work out the source of the problem I will be able to move on and get this thing mapped right. Unbelievable . . . .:whistle:
Sorry:banghead:

My bet is it won't be an issue for long.... just a menacing problem to let us know that we are human after all.....:poke:

I guess you can really celebrate when your busa is finished by POWERHOUSE...... yet another missile in the works....gotta love it :thumbsup:

if everybody is really nice to Frank he mite finish this tread and give you somthing to droll over!!:cheerleader:

Back