Here comes another one

Welcome to the board
beerchug.gif

Yep +1 on the pics you will be hounded lol.. But hey it all in fun bunch of great guys and gals on here , I live in Titusville not far away at all , anyway if you havent heard the board is having a Busa Bash up in North Carolina @ a Place called Deal Gap on the 22nd thru the 24th this month you should try to make it .it sounds like a good time there going to have ,in fact I will be heading up there on the 21st right after work , but anyway this will be my first Bash and cant wait to go .

Peace bro

Howdy Bill In Titusville. Yes we are neighbors. I have put a few hours on my new Busa. Haven't headed up that far yet but I plan on heading out further as I get used to her. We should maybe meet halfway sometime. Won't be able to make the bash. Be in the Keys then. Plus that is a long dang trip to ride all leaning over for an old fart like me. I did bikeweek on my cruiser and it was a blast. That is when I fell in love with the Busa.

Anyway drop me a line if you like. We'll tell lies and sniff bikes.

Welcome, I come to Melbourne to surf whenever I can. I really like the town and have thought of moving there, the A1A is perfect for cruising.

Welcome to the forum. I myself is newbie... owned mine since July or so... and totally in love with it. I dont have name for mine yet either.
I have a buddy that lives in melbourne and I go there sometimes to ride and hang out... Maybe I will see you around! Always be safe and whenever you are out in orlando area... let me know!
Mine is '06
beerchug.gif

I am also a newbie from Florida, (Cape Coral)... I bought mine Sept. 20th... My 49th. Birthday.  
smile.gif

smile.gif

Also have a Yamaha FZ1, nice bike too. The other Busa is my son's bike, also a Blue 06.

IM004401small.JPG

smile.gif

Back