Helping those out who are less fortunate...

berryman

Registered
I "LET" a Harley pass me yesterday. I wanted to just let him go up a bit and blast past him but I was a good boy and just let it go. Not to mention the 2 cops that live on that stretch of highway!

Yesterday I was stopped at a gas station when a couple of Harleys passed. When they saw me, they revved their pipes as loud as they could. I got onto my Busa, pulled out into traffic and quickly saw them ahead of me on the Dallas North Tollway. I gunned it and blew past them so fast all they saw was a black blur. I looked back and it scared one of them so bad he wobbled that heavy bike over 2 lanes to the right. I couldn't help but fog up my helmet with laughter. Don't pick a fight if you know you won't win. :rulez:

Do you get any satisfaction from passing a cruiser or chopper??? If you going to get into trouble might as well be something you can take a little pride with:laugh:

Harley's are those the little chrome cones I pass when I'm riding? :laugh:

just kidding I like harleys but the Busa's my first love :beerchug:

I pulled up next 2 a man on a harley with a female passanger, no helmets of course. I was geared up but certainly not looking for trouble. we were on whats called the northwest expressway. 4 lanes each way, 50mph limit, but lots of traffic and intersections. well after we leave a stop light i look over and see him drop it in gear. then he starts jumpin all over me. hittin it, lettin off, hittin it. I couldn't believe it. So I dropped it in second and blew past him. the front wheel came up just out of power. he didn't pull up at the next light. he had 2 turn at some point.

Don't get me wrong. I like Harleys. I just don't see the justification for charging what they do for one. Besides, I'm not in a rush to buy gay bar leathers anytime soon.

Yesterday I was stopped at a gas station when a couple of Harleys passed. When they saw me, they revved their pipes as loud as they could. I got onto my Busa, pulled out into traffic and quickly saw them ahead of me on the Dallas North Tollway. I gunned it and blew past them so fast all they saw was a black blur. I looked back and it scared one of them so bad he wobbled that heavy bike over 2 lanes to the right. I couldn't help but fog up my helmet with laughter. Don't pick a fight if you know you won't win. :rulez:
:laugh: UUMM, thought you were gonna slow down mister..:laugh::laugh:

:laugh: I'm sure you passed them doing the posted limit:laugh: After all, they were just Harleys..:laugh: You no, how fast can they go:laugh::laugh:, anyway, glad you had a good ride big guy. A SAFE ONE..:laugh::laugh:

Back