Helping a new member out

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I got an email from a gentlemen today that has been playing with the Busa a little, he sent me a pic and I thought it deserved to be put right up. I like it!!

Hayabusa_side.jpg

It is bigger than the busa! It would be like putting 400lber on an RC bike, lol. I like the car though, it is nice.

<!--EDIT|mctrull
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074666340 -->

Doubt it sees the higher speeds with that attached...
Looks like he did a lot of work though...got to give him credit for that...
wink.gif

What would really be nice is if the side car had a little engine in it and a drop down front wheel and steering wheel. So that in a pinch you could press the automatic release button and break away from the side car, and then the side car would have the ability to make it to the nearest rest area/spot on its on.

And yes I grew up watching Batman and Robin and yes they had a side car
laugh.gif

Hmmmm. Maybe it's just the angle but that does seem to be the biggest damn sidecar I have ever seen. Nicely done though. I mean if thats what you are into... I saw a sidecar a number of years ago the leaned with the bike. So the bike could still handle sorta like a bike. It would also be pretty damned weird stopping at the Grocery Store and being able to actually ride the groceries home... Hey I can get a coupe twinkies and a bottle of water, what else ya need?

I'd have to put a roll cage in it... a stereo, xbox, plasma, 3 more wheels, V8.
tounge.gif

Looks good for being handbuilt...nothing like enginuity!

thats weird a couple of days ago I was thinking to my self that somebody probably would do that with all its power why wouldnt you do something like that to the hayabusa anyway dont forget not all riders ride for the speed rush besides just think how many bikes out there that thing would still smoke even with the car strapped to the side

Back