Help!

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
I need a front fender bolt for my Gen2. The thing seems to have been put in with an impact wrench. First the head stripped out, then I had to drill it out.. :( Dealer can't get one for a week, and I have a trip this weekend.. I've checked my local hardware stores, etc to no avail..

Anyone have one they can ship me out asap?

I need one of the front fender shoulder bolts. Not the back one by the caliper, the front one.

:please:

:please:

I would send you one of mine on promise to send it back but won't overnight as that's our only choice cost a ton?

Can't just find something at Home Depot tomorrow to get you by?

After peeking through USPS for next day air, etc it's totally not worth it. I'll just order one at the dealer I guess. :(

Thanks though, I jumped the gun here. I'll hit up the hardware store again tomorrow and see what I can rig up.

After peeking through USPS for next day air, etc it's totally not worth it. I'll just order one at the dealer I guess. :(

Thanks though, I jumped the gun here. I'll hit up the hardware store again tomorrow and see what I can rig up.
well if you change your mind its no problem

Take the other one out and go to a fastener store not a hardware one.
A place that specializes in nuts and bolts. There is a place real close to me that will machine you anything you want.
With the other one in hand I bet a machine shop could make you one fairly easily.

I can borrow you mine till you get yours, not that I have much time to ride anymore :banghead:
Maybe you can take the bolt for a nice ride :laugh:

Back