the whole family, how cool is that.  
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Well, It's been nice to meet your wife and your dad.  Kinda cool to have the whole family involved.  
cool.gif

Hayabusa Chick as for gifts I would say Thrasher has hit purdy much ever nail on the head.  Lots of good ideas.

Anywho, Pipe have a good one, bro....  
beerchug.gif
Thanks, B-day isn't for another 22 days. Guess she's trying to get an early start.

Could get him some more time to ride.
jump9.gif
thumbs-up.gif
 Yeah Leave him Sunday's Free...  
smile.gif

makes some cool Tank Bras that would go well on the Blue N Silver.

Could use some after market wheels, Some forged alloys from OZ could be pretty cool.

Then of course you could allways get him a Corbin Passanger seat with the back rest so you can go along in comfort!!!  
I know from watching Raiders wife that these make a HUGE difference in passenger comfort and security.

busa_r1.jpg
Rev, I've mentioned a full set of corbins with backrest, and she always says no.

Thanks all for trying to help her out, in the end I'm the winner for once.
laugh.gif

My wife talking; forgot to log me out.

winner for once??!! yeah right you always win i can't keep gifts a secret and the one time i really try you catch me. how unfair is that? but i still love you!

<!--EDIT|pipefighter248
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098496391 -->

hey i didn't read all the posts, but before my busa was stolen, i had a custom gel seat made. even though it is a very comfortable ride, the extra padding made those long rides a lot easier. now on my new bike, i had the dealership instal a scorpio alarm system. we put it to the test, i went deep inside the mall (baybrook mall), called my buddy outside on when he attempted to pick it up the remote alerted me!!!
and last what about some lighter wheels? hope this all helps!!

velocity stage 2 turbo with all the extra options. Take out a loan and call it Birthday and Christmas for the next 10 years:)

hey i didn't read all the posts, but before my busa was stolen, i had a custom gel seat made. even though it is a very comfortable ride, the extra padding made those long rides a lot easier. now on my new bike, i had the dealership instal a scorpio alarm system. we put it to the test, i went deep inside the mall (baybrook mall), called my buddy outside on when he attempted to pick it up the remote alerted me!!!
and last what about some lighter wheels? hope this all helps!!
I guess the scorpio alarm is NOT a worthwhile investment if the bike was stolen
rock.gif

TURBO!

But seats are nice, ( Tobin or Corbin ) maybe some carbon fiber bits.

Back