help!!!!!!

hayabusa chick

Registered
hey all,i am new to the board and my husbands birthday is coming up and i need to know what to get him. i really want to get him something for his bike but can't really find any sites to go to. i was thinking a hayabusa embossed motorcycle cover because that is his pride and joy but i really need help. this is the bike is there anything you all think he should add or i should add for him. thanks!!

Welcome. What is your price range? Is his bike stock? The cover is a nice idea, but, there are hundreds of "goodies" for upgrading, and modifying the busa. Look around in here, you can find alot of ideas.

Yeah, if you could post a picture of his bike I'm sure we can help out.

Here's a # for a cover 800-423-5525. I have one of there covers and it's great. The name is the California Car Cover Co. I know it says car cover co. but they make'em for bikes too.

Busted.
tounge.gif

Hi honey. Here is a pic of my bike so everyone can see as bigbs requested.

Glad to see you all have met my wife.

he already has a windscreen how bout some chrome wheels. Gives it that have a look at me stylin. NVR mind might attract chicks. Hey if you do him right for his Bday then skys the limit for you til next birthday. So get the turbo

he already has a windscreen how bout some chrome wheels.  Gives it that have a look at me stylin.  NVR mind might attract chicks.  Hey if you do him right for his Bday then skys the limit for you til next birthday.  So get the turbo
since he has done all of this other stuff to his bike who can afford the turbo? maybe next birthday or christmas if we still have it! and my surprise didn't last very long he saw someone in ky and of course checks the profile! note to self don't put the actual info on a profile if you're trying to hide something!
blush.gif
sad.gif

i think he would have got you when you put the pic of teh bike up. But still go with the chrome bout 800 bucks...well thats down here dont know bout where you guys are. Tell him to make a list and show us that then we can give santa some ideas.

he already has a windscreen how bout some chrome wheels.  Gives it that have a look at me stylin.  NVR mind might attract chicks.  Hey if you do him right for his Bday then skys the limit for you til next birthday.  So get the turbo
I don't really want chrome. I had some other chrome pieces on my bike, then took them off to sell. Once you start chroming some, then you start looking at chroming other parts. Chrome=expensive.

i think he would have got you when you put the pic of teh bike up.  But still go with the chrome bout 800 bucks...well thats down here dont know bout where you guys are.  Tell him to make a list and show us that then we can give santa some ideas.
My wife didn't post the pic, I did. I just looked at the post and seen that the person was in the same state, and was going to look at the profile, then I found out it was her. Good try though.

Back