***help***

Kitcheneater

Registered
Busa Brethern..

I have an 08 that i am in desprate need of new injectors and possibly a fuel pump!! I've been dealing with issues for months and I'm on the verge of getting back on the alaskan roads, I just need a little help to get my beast back up and running. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...any help on where i can find/buy/trade whatever, get 8 injectors....will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read....

I know I can purchase new but it there is anyomne that has operational OEM injectors laying around i'll pay. Just need a little help... thanks again!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown:

How many miles on the bike? How could an '08 be in need of all eight injectors and possibly a fuel pump? What's led you to think this? As a Floridian who's 5000 miles away and alot warmer I'm guessing it's got something to do with the chill in the air up there :)

Oh man that's a bummer! Never dealt with that.
They have to be replaced and can't be serviced?

Guys help the brother out? What say you?

USPS flat rate me the pump and Injectors, i'll replace pump with upgrade and have injectors serviced for you..

While you're waitin' on GoldenChlid to work his magic it just might be wise to go over the brakes, axle nuts, fork pinch bolts, etc. After three divorces I won't put anything past them evil creatures :crowbar:

While you're waitin' on GoldenChlid to work his magic it just might be wise to go over the brakes, axle nuts, fork pinch bolts, etc. After three divorces I won't put anything past them evil creatures :crowbar:

They are pretty damn evil aren't they...

YES!! It's been a heck of a trip, ALL I want is to ride!! Being Stationed in Alaska, the riding season is limited.
I'm thankful that there are still good people out there willing to guide a fellow busa owner in the right direction!!!!:bowdown::thumbsup::beerchug:

I guess I'll be the first to :spank: you for making the key which was obv needed to open the tank available to this wretched creature.

Goldenchild that's a great offer. :beerchug: :bowdown:

I figured i'd shoot on last outcry for injestors, I believe mine have reached the point of no return (boiled them in water etc...nothing) SO if anyone knows where i can get OEM 2008 injectors, I greatly appreciate it!!!

THanks again for consideratons and as always for reading!!:beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown:

What happened to sending them to Goldenchild and letting him service them for you?
Boiled them? ??? Where did you get that idea?

Back