Help with Scorpio RF 500 Wiring

Fireman6615

Registered
Help with Scorpio SRI 500 Wiring

Hey all, I bought this Alarm from a fellow member here and I have no clue how to connect the system to the turn signals. It came with the Busa Harness that connects to the tail lights but it also has 2 gray wires with spade connectors coming from the harness. I'm sure these have to be connected to the turn signals to make them flash. So where do you hook in to them? Thanks.

one side should go to the bike side of the harness of the turn signal and the other to the actual turn signal, btw pics would really help

I'm not 100% sure but i just installed the i900 on mine and when you use the plug and play harness it doesn't have extra wires?. Aren't the gray wires on the universal harness only?

Duh, I feel stupid. I didn't know you had to use the crimp connectors to tie into the signals. I trimmed back the outer covering on the signal wires,tapped in and everything is good.

Fireman6615 said:
Duh, I feel stupid. I didn't know you had to use the crimp connectors to tie into the signals. I trimmed back the outer covering on the signal wires,tapped in and everything is good.

Cool!!! I guess genI harness is different than genII. Glad you got it working! I love my i900.!!!!

Back