Help With Pc3r?

jessup

Just because the dog eats it doesnt mean
Donating Member
Registered
First, I don't know if this is the right section of the board? If not I apologize.

I cant get the maps provided by Power commander ( 05 busa with fully muzzy exhaust/stock filter) to load on the PC3r software... It will load on the newer PC USB software but I can't get it to transfer over and connect to my Pc3r... Any help would be appreciated! I've searched the board but I can't find the answer.
Thanks!

you have to populate it with any map, then click get map and add the one you want to send..

you have to populate it with any map, then click get map and add the one you want to send..
Yea, I tried that... I think the USB to serial cable I have isn't completely compatable. It gives me the error message " File and Power commander versions Incompatible". I even called PC and had them email me an older map version for the PC3R software. I can get the map they sent me to populate in the software but not transfer to the unit. Although the USB cable when connected and powered will capture my current idle setting it won't transfer for some reason. I'm assuming the cable is the issue but honestly I'm at a loss. lol.
Thanks for responding... I might have to do the trade in program for the PCV if I can't find a cable that communicates.

Back