Help with LSL Handlebar mounting

MrPasta

Registered
Hello everybody, i'm from Italy but i really love this forum so here i'am asking for help here in the kingdom on Busas!

I have bought from ebay LSL handlebar, risers and top yoke for my '00 Busa. The problem is that throttle cables are short. Is there anybody that can suggets the right mod? do i need to buy anything else or i just need to do some mods?

thank you
Simone

06052010104 (Custom).jpg

06052010106 (Custom).jpg

06052010107 (Custom).jpg

I would suggest going to a custom bike shop and measuring the length needed. Have them make you a set

this is a quite good idea but unfortunatly here in italy not many people have the same knoledge like USA on the Busa. Even if i go to a generic motorbike shop, they will have difficulties.

My question is if anybody else mounting this kit had the same issue like me and what they have done to make it work.

thank you again
Simone

ok i have reroute the throttle cable and all i need now is brake and clutch lines and bike will be ready!

as soon as i have pics, will post theme

ciao
Simone

ok i have reroute the throttle cable and all i need now is brake and clutch lines and bike will be ready!

as soon as i have pics, will post theme

ciao
Simone

I can supply you lines if you need them..guess the reroute did the trick.. :thumbsup:

you should be able to get away with re-routing the clutch line. Also you would only need one new front brake line from the lever down to the right brake caliper. The cross over line to the other caliper could remain the same. If they're OE lines then it's always a good upgrade to swap out the brake lines all together. :thumbsup:

how can i reroute the clucth cable? i have swapped it out and it is a small part (starting from the clutch lever) in rubber and all other part that is inserted under the left body is metal ???

my idea was to use also for clucth a new metal line..

instead of the line going all the way under the OE top clamp could you route it under the bars but over the top of the OE clamp? You might have to add a small bend in the hard line so it points up a little more. Just a thought though.

yep reroute di the trick ONLY for throttle cable :

i'm looking for lines now :

2 x brake lines 81 & 85 cm
1 x clutch 120cm

regards
Simone
Hello, I am now trying to mount an Lsl handlebar kit on 08 Hayabusa. I don t have the brake line. Do I need 2 brake lines? If I only need one, what lenght does it need to be? Thank you!

#BryanLarrimer ~ #BusaWing ~ @c10 ~ #c10Bryan ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
Back