Help with jack up kit.

Marc

Registered
Hi.

I'd like to jack up the rear a little bit, not too much.
How much longer than factory parts should I order the kit? 1 inch? Half inch?
I'm talking about this parts:
WP_20170801_005.jpg

Please, I'd like to hear your experiences.

Thanks!

i would do soupys if they are still available. Aslways had good luck with them. That being said i would get to crazy with it. You wil change the turn in dynamic etc.

I highly recommend the 1" rise. This rolls weight to the front of the bike and improves the tracking a lot. I have the one inch rise and love the improved straight line stability. I think the 55 series tires impact turn in more frankly, so if that's all you want maybe try on your next set of tires before going to the trouble of the dog bones.

Having used the 190/55 i find most of the advantage of increased rear ride height is reduced as the tire wears in the center.

Shnitz Racing sells shorter rear dog bones that will raise the rear ride height one inch. It is a noticeable improvement. I have had them on my bike for 13 years with no problem.

Schnitz Raising Link Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa (99-19)

just my two cents.

cheers
ken

Omg

I went to a steel shop and they manufactured to me a kit 5 mm shorter than stock. I don't know how much this will lift the back, I hope not much... I still didn't had time to install it, but I'll do soon. Also, i lifted the front in 5 mm. It's no more hitting the ground in bad surfaces.

Thank you all very much!

Back