Help with FI code C32

Quicker Gixxer

Registered
I just swapped ECU's from a 2001 to a 2005. I also hooked up the boostbysmith shift and nos harnesses..as well as the flashing harness. The FI is C32 - INJECTOR SIGNAL #1 and it only comes on at the track...and as goes away as soon as I turn the bike off. I don't see it street riding...but last two times at the track it came up everytime I made a run. The bike seems to run fine...strong as ever...but the FI is bugging me. Any ideas?

Something to do with auto shift set up I bet. Sounds like or killing fuel to shift and yes codes reset when the ignition switch is turned off.
I'm just killing time until an expert arrives. I don't know anything

I'm thinking the same thing about the Shift setup.... I read that sometimes there are FI issues associated with that..as well as the nos harness. I'm hoping to find an easy fix before I bother Greg...he's great about trying to help...but I hate emailing him about every little thing.

It was the PC3...I forgot to zero it out after swapping ECU's. It was tuning on top of my already tuned ECU map...too much fuel at high RPM's. Thanks Greg... :)

Back