Help.. Wind Blew over Shorty05's Busa..

I just remembered I have a 04 Le Nose Cowl up in the garage attic, very small crack in it that can be fixed or covered up with a sticker..

I understand its not the right color but if you need it, its yours free....:thumbsup:

Doyle: I asked GSXcite days ago about the TL pegs & he told me that you ended up wanting them after all. So why would you post up today & ask for right side footpeg?
Posted via Mobile Device

thanks every one for the help....deff a bad way to start my friday :/.....pics are a little tricky my curve is picky on what it likes to send but i will try and post up some pics.....but i guess im just happy its ride able....but its the past no reason to be madd....just need to get her fixed with out breaking the bank any more then i have.....main thing that got beat up was the fairing....but think i might just do a new paint or sumin crazy i have no idea yet.......just bummmed wish it would have happen towards the end of the year and not right b4 all the good weather

Doyle: I asked GSXcite days ago about the TL pegs & he told me that you ended up wanting them after all. So why would you post up today & ask for right side footpeg?
Posted via Mobile Device

cause we were gonna trade straight up....well now i have a bent foot pegg :banghead:

so would like both tl pegs just let me know what i owe you hal

Sorry to hear of the mishap. I have a right side mirror and an '01 right side fairing (grey/blk), that are both scratched but still useable. Take care of shipping and you can have them for free.

Back