Help.. Wind Blew over Shorty05's Busa..

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
The wind blew Shorty05's Busa over yesterday... :banghead:

He's bummed out pretty bad, anyone who knows the bike knew that GSXTacy took real good care of it, and now with one strong wind it's not looking so good..

parts needed..

Nose cone
RH side fairing
tail section
RH foot peg
DBL bub screen
RH mirror

Shorty does not know YET that I am posting this.. he is still sleeping.. :sleeping:

Any help for my Son would be greatly appreciated.. :please: So C'mon Brothers & Sisters what's out there?

Thank You; Doyle

WOW!!! That must have been a heck of a wind storm!! Sounds more like a tornado (or an F-250) hit it, from all the damage!!

Anyhow, I've got my stock foot pegs in the garage somewher from when I replaced them with Buell pegs. Shorty is welcomed to the right one. Lemme know where to send it.

CW

Sorry to hear about the wind blowing the bike over. Wish I had some spare parts to donate to the worthy cause.

WTF, how did that happen?

Remember it's lowered now Chris, It don't lean over as far now. He's getting the kick stand modded now so it will lean over farther..

He's really bummed out about it..

i have an offbrand double bubble if you want it. just pay the shipping on it. it fit my 2006 with no issues. its a dark smoke one.

WOW!!! That must have been a heck of a wind storm!! Sounds more like a tornado (or an F-250) hit it, from all the damage!!

Anyhow, I've got my stock foot pegs in the garage somewher from when I replaced them with Buell pegs. Shorty is welcomed to the right one. Lemme know where to send it.

CW

Thanks for the offer, I think GSXcite is going to step up on the peg issue..

pics? sorry to hear about this one

Hey Brian, He's at work right now he is going to try and post some when he gets off or in the morning..

I say try because we have the camera with us.. He will have to use his phone to post.. :whistle:

Man, that just sucks bad Doyle, I know you and him were very excited to get that thing out.. Chris had it looking good to, I bet he shed a tear

Remember I can get Hotbodies stuff for a good price so if the boy needs something from them-windshield, undertail, or anything they make let me know and I will contact Jim..

If I had anything in the parts bin to help I would, so sorry for Shorty..

Back