Help w/ removing the BOX under my tail light.

blkbusa425

Registered
I got my dremel all charged up. before i start cutting is there anyone that has done this before have any words of advice??? I did a search for this topic and came up empty. Thanks in advance...

Hey - I have a clear lens with the reflector removed if you want it... it is roughly done; your dremel could smoothe it out - or at least you could practice on it before you mess up your current lens...

Send me an addy and I will get it in the mail to you tomorrow...

Thanx MC, I'll stop posting my search results
laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ May 09 2007,19:58) Thanx MC, I'll stop posting my search results  
laugh.gif
Why? All info is good - you know that... besides, anything to ease the anxiety of approaching your scoot with a dremel is all good...

Now, where is that pink pic?
ices_rofl.gif

(1 BAD 2K @ May 10 2007,08:08) Do you have to cut off the reflextor to install the undertail??
What undertail are you installing? Most of them come with a completely new set of lights, so the factory bulb isn't an issue. If it maintains the stock light you will need to remove the reflector portion of the lens.

I have a cut Tiger Tail. I'm 2 inches lower and 6inches longer in the back now, Myrtle beach is coming up, I had someone on the back yesterday for the first time since the change and I was scraping..... so imma stiffen my shock and cut off the useless reflector.....

Back