HELP! Velocity Stage 2 Turbo

Cecil_Stringer

Donating Member
Registered
I am trying to trouble shoot an issue on my bike.
It has a Velocity Stage 2 system.

While NOT under a load, it will rev fine, no real noticable breaking up or back firing (maybe a hint around 7K... just barely)

However, under a load, it flat falls on it's face around 6 - 7K rpm.
It will break-up and nose-dive.

With it on the stands I was monitoring the lights on the ECU.
The RED light stays on constantly when the bike is running.
The YELLOW light does not... it cycles between being on and off while reving the engine.

Is this normal?

Should the YELLOW light flicker / cycle through being on and off while the RED light stays on?

Thanks all.

not sure on the lights there man but i posted in your other thread

I'm haveing similar issues with my stage 2 and it's cause the secondar injectors are not working  
mad.gif
  so i would be out tooling on it to much you run risk of running to lean and bruning ya motor man  
wow.gif

not sure on the lights there man but i posted in your other thread

I'm haveing similar issues with my stage 2 and it's cause the secondar injectors are not working
mad.gif
so i would be out tooling on it to much you run risk of running to lean and bruning ya motor man
wow.gif
It's been "dry-docked" for a couple of weeks.
It's sitting in the garage up on stands all taken apart.

Cecil i posted over oh Sh.org about some posible things to trace what we have found on mine as of right now is the controler that reads boost is not sending a signal to the box so looks like i may need one of them or it's got a bad connection

I agree with everyone else, no secondary injectors by the sound of it. Needless to say, don't boost it like this or it's Meltdown City....I'd check the pick-up connection from number 1 injector, then I'd idle it and blow down the pipe leading to the map sensor, if the second row fires it should just about stall the bike with the extra fuel

or something simple like fuel line kink :-(

are you sure your not kinking the fuel line under the tank going to the fuel pump?

Back